i miss @happytaps she was a nice friend ;-;
  • SilverHeart, and some =MGN= old friends

• Slayerrplayer
    I miss my old best best friend ;(
  • gerhardt fathihan
    Farel12
    Alot more..
  • Dj steve pewmax

Literally my first friend when I first joined the game. They've been inactive since about a month after I met them :(
  • My first friend and one of the best I ever had and ever will have is @halfofwatermelon .
  • lepidopteristlepidopterist Member
    edited August 2019
    Aw I can name a few.

-WMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMW (He comes on sometimes but not as often as he should c:)
    -Hybrid Panda (Literately dont even know the bells and whistles to his name, but oof.)
    -Mockingbird12, idk if they still play, but in 2014 they were the very first person I ever saw and spoke to in cubic castles. They gave me.... something? Not sure what it was. They seemed like a great friend from what I can remember.
  • Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    edited February 2019
    I miss Foxxytoria and LateCom

:(

I saw lucaaa795 two days ago @Sir Pixel

• Latecom still plays bro
  • *Cupcakebunny* ya, I said it XD
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Also @-Diruku-
  • Bump!
  • @Liew2christina i miss you and your sakura hot spring
    @Muse gimme your pills to eat
  • AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    edited June 2019
    Idk the name of my first friend, but i miss him, cause he intruduced me to the game, and gave me free starting items and block after i lost basicly everything. Crafting wasn't there for me for almost 2 months
  • its sad to see.. you typed the one you miss..

but they type other people name.
  • Mrs.Mecha said:

@Assassinations
    dragonphoenix
    Minerage
    @Lucid Dream

Aww thank you :D
  • assassination
    blackgy6
    assassin lol x
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    i miss marymoon ;_;
  • I really miss Ludovico von Majora. He got a job and stopped playing the game, leaving behind his great realms and memories of hours talking with him.

@Biti wenn du das siehst verpiss dich :)
  • Rabbi, Super, Tungstein, DoubleA, Liberated
  • I miss CubicMan43,among others ofc,but i talk with them on discord so its not a big deal,I do miss CubicMan43 cuz it was nice to hangout with him,he comes online sometimes but for little time,and its just not a the same anymore..
  • There are so many peoples we miss. & it is sad thinking that we don’t keep in touch with them that much, or not anymore. and it’s important to value the memories & fun you & your pals have created. these memories cannot be replaced with in the relationship you both have! ^_^
  • bitibiti Member
    DoodleDog said:

I really miss Ludovico von Majora. He got a job and stopped playing the game, leaving behind his great realms and memories of hours talking with him.

@Biti wenn du das siehst verpiss dich :)

ich werde dich so hart bei kew verpetzen
  • David king
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    cat amp s said:

David king

Yes indeed... miss him as well
  • sdgamez3 said:

Latecom still plays bro

latecom shouldnt be playing, hes perma banned
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    My best friend: Lil_Money_Master we did a shop togeter but misterysly desapeard more than 1 year i wish i could see her aguin ;q; she helped me and i helped her and i was enchard of making sure our shop is fine and i promise her i would be a good person and not traicionate her... if i only new what other game he/she is playing o well what can you do? :P