New Dog breeds/colors?

TreeSapsTreeSaps Member
edited June 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
I think it would be cool if they added a few more dog breeds. When you buy the pet from the cubic store you get randomly one of the dog breeds. Breeds may be hard to make so they could just have colors. (Ex: Golden, Brown, Black, Brindle, and the one they have now.)

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member
    yessss +1
  • -Alvin- said:

What???
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    I'd like to be able to at least change colors to the pets. Better if we could change patterns (solid, spots, stripes, etc) in the pets too. Would be even cooler, if we could breed them (which we could do in Faunasphere...and it was a very interesting dynamic with randomization of genes). Would create a whole other dimension to the game.
  • +1 More breeds! Like Poodle
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    If you think of all the hundreds or thousands of doogs we have in game right now, if there were more added it would become worthless. The pack is already insanely high, at 10k. The doog we have would probably go under 500c
  • Maybe just add 3 types?
  • Alv'Alv' Member

-Alvin- said:

What???
    Don't lie u edit it
  • Yes this good +1
  • JuIius said:

If you think of all the hundreds or thousands of doogs we have in game right now, if there were more added it would become worthless. The pack is already insanely high, at 10k. The doog we have would probably go under 500c

Then what about the option to just change the color of the pet?
  • -1 game is awesome

• b3achyb3achy Member
    In the other game that I mentioned (that is long gone), in addition to breeding, we could purchase 'genes' (they looked like little candy treats) to change the color or pattern of our animals (in that game we could also change other things too like eyes, ears, tails so you could essentially customize your animals). Something like that here would be delightful.