A question about texture packs

Zira-FellZira-Fell Member
edited June 2019 in General Chat
Are players allowed to sell texture packs for cubits? Similar to how some people sell art on here for cubits. It might be a way for the more artistic players to make some money doing something they enjoy.

Comments

• Yes, they're allowed. To pay for something outside the game, on the other hand, isn't allowed. Example: 100cubits to a player in cc for 100 credits in Apex Legends. This isn't allowed because these are almost always a scam and mods, even if they wanted to help, can't help because they don't have influence in other games. Anything connected to Cubic Castles such as a forum profile picture, texture packs etc. is allowed. In this case for the moderators it would be easier to find the scammer because you have written proof - your forum cubit transaction from the player himself.
  • Yes, they're allowed. To pay for something outside the game, on the other hand, isn't allowed. Example: 100cubits to a player in cc for 100 credits in Apex Legends. This isn't allowed because these are almost always a scam and mods, even if they wanted to help, can't help because they don't have influence in other games. Anything connected to Cubic Castles such as a forum profile picture, texture packs etc. is allowed. In this case for the moderators it would be easier to find the scammer because you have written proof - your forum cubit transaction from the player himself.

Yeah, mods would have to be on the lookout to make sure players aren't trying to pay with things from other game/irl money, but I don't think it would be a big problem. At least, no more then it is for other sold artwork on here.
  • As much as I love the idea, someone could send it to all their friends. Otherwise I'd enjoy making them for other people :). If someone does this though, I might not be against paying em.
  • As much as I love the idea, someone could send it to all their friends. Otherwise I'd enjoy making them for other people :). If someone does this though, I might not be against paying em.

True. It would mostly have to be honor system, but a few will probably get leaked out. Or it could be something along the lines of 'When I raise x amount of cubits, Texture Pack A will be released' and then just release it to everyone.