A step towards my new build ^^

Well as the title says I will be making my new build “Elderstock school of wizardry” well it sounds nice? Isint it?! Well this amazing school will has the same map as “hogwarts school of wizardry” from the movie harry potter, but of course there will be some changes! And yes it would also require many materials and resources!
So I am looking for trustworthy people who can help me with resources and labour volunterly if possible!
(ITEMS I WOULD NEED)
*Tons of stones so i can make brick blocks!
*tons of trunks so I can craft old wood blocks etc
*Thousands of dirt and grass!
Well if u want to help me and have these resources u can sell it to me! And maybe help me with em volunterly if possible
Good luck to me :D

Comments

• I would love to help, iv considered building diagon alley in the past. If you want to see some of my builds search "Pine Valley Golf Course" and "Jurassic World", jurassic world is unfinished.(23k blocks built so far.)
  • JouneJoune Member
    I partly own the store called "SL Market" and I sell resources. I might be able to sell some bricks if you need them.
  • "isint" isn't a word -.-
    Isn't*
    And it sounds Neat
  • This sounds very neat! i am looking forward to seeing the build finished! it’s nice seeing more builders around :)
  • Valyreena said:

This sounds very neat! i am looking forward to seeing the build finished! it’s nice seeing more builders around :)

Well when I started building I realised 99x99 is too small to make hogwarts , So I started to make something of my own imagination! XD well its 75% done ill
  • Timberton said:

"isint" isn't a word -.-
    Isn't*
    And it sounds Neat