The TOP realms! (May 2016)

Comments

• First off I can not thank you enough for this. There are only two ways to find good rooms/realms. The first is blindly exploring which is not very fruitful and secondly word of mouth. It makes me sad to know that there are all these really good builds but are not visited often because little know about them. This will increase awareness and bring attention to that hard work along with producing a community activity of actively viewing them/voting. One more note is I am also very grateful you are allowing rooms! For those who can not afford realms/do not see an advantage to their heightened price such as myself would be left in the dust. Now that lengthy ramble is over now onto shamelessly promoting myself ^_^!

I am highlighting three specific categories, they all are three rooms. For your convenience and ease of finding these rooms just search up Coral Cove. You will be brought to a spot with all three doors marked and ready to access. No wondering or searching needed.

For the scenic category I vote Red Murk Bay!

Red Murk

Red Murk Bay is a sprawling amusement park with a full sized ferris wheel, circus tent, and a rollercoaster that spans two full floors.

Onto the story category I vote for Atlantean Tale!

Atlantean Tale

Get yourself a cup of tea and scones friends because this is one long word packed story with a twist ending. You embark on a journey to prove Atlantis is real, what answers lay on the horizon. Have to read to find out!

The third and final contender I send forth into the ring is in the pixel art category! "Caged Creativity" is a room that showcases a massive bird cage that house a parrot who may of had to much coffee.

Caged creativity

There is so much more to than these rooms than what the pictures show but I wanted to give a glimpse into what is in store if you choose to venture forth.

Thank you and have a most wonderful delightful day barring any unplanned incidents like spontaneous combustion. -Yours truly Grey
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited May 2016
    Wow.. I'd never seen Atlantean tail and caged creativity... Just goes to show what you can miss. That does indeed look incredible!
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Till When Can We Nominate?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Good question... I'll give it a week or so I guess. Didn't have a fixed time.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Go ahead and nominate your own realms guys, if you think they have a chance to be voted up. The point of this is really to try and discover nice new realms that we all might have missed. It's a shame to have so many great builds in the game and never see them!

Just a question, are we ever going to add more doorways to realms in the Cubic Town Center?

I have added a few recently. There are always some being added slowly.
    Ah didn't know that, thanks!
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    edited May 2016
    Dawn and Pys Shop
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Parkour:
    - Bloody Sky Course by MrEd
    - The Fairy Course by Ang3lbee & MrEd
    - The Mirror Course by Ang3lbee & MrEd
    Story/Adventure:
    - Stranded Islands by MrEd
    Scenic:
    - Summer Trip by MrEd

I suggested most of these because not many people know them and i think they are worth checking out

• IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited May 2016

First off I can not thank you enough for this. There are only two ways to find good rooms/realms. The first is blindly exploring which is not very fruitful and secondly word of mouth. It makes me sad to know that there are all these really good builds but are not visited often because little know about them. This will increase awareness and bring attention to that hard work along with producing a community activity of actively viewing them/voting. One more note is I am also very grateful you are allowing rooms! For those who can not afford realms/do not see an advantage to their heightened price such as myself would be left in the dust. Now that lengthy ramble is over now onto shamelessly promoting myself ^_^!

I am highlighting three specific categories, they all are three rooms. For your convenience and ease of finding these rooms just search up Coral Cove. You will be brought to a spot with all three doors marked and ready to access. No wondering or searching needed.

For the scenic category I vote Red Murk Bay!

Red Murk

Red Murk Bay is a sprawling amusement park with a full sized ferris wheel, circus tent, and a rollercoaster that spans two full floors.

Onto the story category I vote for Atlantean Tale!

Atlantean Tale

Get yourself a cup of tea and scones friends because this is one long word packed story with a twist ending. You embark on a journey to prove Atlantis is real, what answers lay on the horizon. Have to read to find out!

The third and final contender I send forth into the ring is in the pixel art category! "Caged Creativity" is a room that showcases a massive bird cage that house a parrot who may of had to much coffee.

Caged creativity

There is so much more to than these rooms than what the pictures show but I wanted to give a glimpse into what is in store if you choose to venture forth.

Thank you and have a most wonderful delightful day barring any unplanned incidents like spontaneous combustion. -Yours truly Grey

This is....AWESOME! By the way Kew, will there be a monthly top realms? As in each month will be different? :-)
    I think not monthly.. but maybe every few months if we see enough nominations.
  • Best pixel art realms?
    Beaveric Mona lisa ^^
    and as well, i will nominate myself - my 3D motorbike
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Wow.. I'd never seen Atlantean tail and caged creativity... Just goes to show what you can miss. That does indeed look incredible!

Yeah, Grey builds many amazing things. You should ask him for a tour of his builds it's amazing.
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited May 2016
    I'm voting for 2 scenic realms
    first off is Junoh's Corkscrew island I love what she did with it, looks simple but she puts a lot of detail in her build which I like, she also has another realm that is called Steamshire it's still not done but worth a visit!

now for the second one, Kokopelli's Kingdom
    now I visited this a while ago, it's a pretty big realm, a lot of things are going on in there if you just pay attention, now according to them they don't get many visitors almost none at all which makes me sad because it's a great build and it deserves a praise.

I've seen more great builds, I just forgot the names
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited May 2016
    Gotta give @Chickthulhu a vote for
    - Nerdvana
    as a scenic realm i guess.
    Still one of my fav towns to explore.

and you know as we can self vote now
    *cough* the bone course *cough*
  • gdog said:

Gotta give @Chickthulhu a vote for
    - Nerdvana
    as a scenic realm i guess.
    Still one of my fav towns to explore.

and you know as we can self vote now
    *cough* the bone course *cough*

Ahh yes, the bone course :D
  • G34G34 Member
    Well I am Still Currently Trying to Finishing mine Last Part of Mine Realm But still I Think Mine is The Best Shop Ever "G34 SHOP AND HOUSE :3 though I don't sell hats
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    Riddle Of Pharaoh's Curse...
    The Journey starts in the realm Sphinx. It leads through several realms and rooms. Reading is a must to find all the clues. The trek is a long one but a reward is at hand for those who are lucky..muahahaa.
    All realms in this journey are built by me after all those sports realms.
    Sphinx...Curse of the Pharaoh...Descent to Pharaoh's Tomb...Pharaoh's Tomb...Pharaoh's Treasure Room. All have twists, tricks, hidden layers and levels that yield clues.
    Spoiler:
    Start Here At Sphinx
    Curse Of Pharaih
    Reading Required
    Pharaoh's Pavillion
    Lower Firmament Clues
    Descent To Pharaoh's Tomb
    Boat
    Catampmbs
    Choose Your Path Well
    Pharaoh's Tomb
    Pharaoh's Threaure Room
  • Thank you all for posting, there are some truly wonderful creations I did not know about. Like what Timman recently posted, that pixel art is dreamy <3!
  • Shirley_lozbShirley_lozb Member
    edited May 2016
    I've run a shop since 2014. And you could see some a scenic view on the top after you tped to your friends in my shop. And I got some players said they like my shop. :3

So I think I'll nominate my own shop: Shirley_lozb's Shop for Cubic Castles Player Shops

Shirley_lozb's Shop-Cubic Castle Player Shop

Shirley_lozb's Shop
  • .ci..ci. Member
    My fav spot so far is Curse of the Pharoh because it had lots of prizes at the end of a big puzzle that was not too had and gave some helpful hints if you could find them.
  • My favorite realm is a friend of mines place. Kokopelli's Kingdom. It's by far the best scenic realm in all of Cubic Castles. Kokopelli puts a lot of work in to his place and it holds a lot of cool things to marvel at.
  • Gdog's kennel by gdog
  • Harry-PotterHarry-Potter Member
    edited May 2016
    Nice realms!
  • Jared GraceJared Grace Member
    edited May 2016
    Sandstormcity by Limited - Top 5 Scenic Realms
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    TheTimMan's Farm...
    Is this Cubic Castles largest farm? I finally added TheTimMan's Rum Runner ship as the entrance to my farm. I had a lot on my plate and just the empty dock was there for a while. I added future crop areas (hoping for more), also signage tallying crop totals were added.

There are way too many great realms to pick from. Yall are amazing and I am proud to have so many inspiring realms to see to get me motivated as well.
    TheTimMan's Farm Entrance Abord Rum Runner

• My favorite realm is bigbootyinthehouse ;)
  • Mega bunny home realm
  • PixiePixie Pixie HollowMember
    For Parkour - Temple of the elements..
    go to Hinters amazing amusements follow the green glass to a wood covered door this will bring you to the lobby.. the door to Temple is to the right first hallway

For Scenic - Jurassic Park, Mademe Angel's Mushroom World, Corkscrew Island, Meg's Place
    Cubic Castle Player Shops - Spooon's Sky Market
    Game realms - Hinters amazing amusements, Ecklair's House (has a game lobby)
  • I want to nominate the Airport City for the 2) Scenic realms
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    edited May 2016
    Nominating Godzilla For Pixel Art ☺
    Realm Name: Yakroo's Realm (Room Bottom Floor)
    Owner: Yakroo
This discussion has been closed.