• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    looks nice
  • SarcoSarco Member
    the lobby is the only thing that looks off. dont think the grass mixes well
  • Sarco said:

the lobby is the only thing that looks off. dont think the grass mixes well

Oh yeah, I had done fixed it xd
  • New progress
    Postscript : If a designer sees this please I need help, I do not know how to make the textures connect for example in the lobby with the block of stones that look like huge pictures but you notice a line that divides them
    @SirKewberth

• Can you retexture gear with steampunk colors ?
  • The normal grass and mountain grass still does not convince me at all
    Hmm I still have some problems with split textures
    I'll upload it here incomplete so you can try it, so pay attention :)

• Some textures are just re colored
  • Lol u take one in my shop
  • Here you can download the resource pack (incomplete because it is still in progress) some textures are a little bad drawed, but its because i dont know how to manipulate the textures, by that i need the help of a developer
    @SirKewberth

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vk0l8sxjlibhjt3/DynaContent.rar/file
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I can try to answer questions, but you may simply not be able to do the kinds of things you want to do by recolouring textures. A lot of the different features of various textures are built into the code and come from configuration files prior to the game being compiled.
  • I can try to answer questions, but you may simply not be able to do the kinds of things you want to do by recolouring textures. A lot of the different features of various textures are built into the code and come from configuration files prior to the game being compiled.

For example, the color of the sky with the default stamp that realms have?

• HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited June 2019
    Wut drawing app do you use ? I have bias on cute-pastel style colors
    . Big thanks to you i want golden leaf and myosotis flower so bad <3
    Realized that has 2 different colors of pine bough lol
  • this is really cute !!! the shaders look a lil too extreme though :(
  • ok, how are you doing that???!?!?!? thats so cool
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    Some of this stuff is over the top, but I like it.
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited June 2019
    the grass must be smited other than that great
  • New changes:
    -The normal grass has been retexturized
    (It's the only change)
    There are many more blocks that I have changed their textures but unfortunately I have not found all of them to capture them

• New Changes :
    - The Tropical Grass Has Been Retexturized

• SarcoSarco Member
    that grass with water :O
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    I would suggest putting these pictures in spoilers
  • New Changes :
    - The Mountain Grass Has Been Retexturized
    - Stone block Has Been Retexturized
    - Black Brichs Has Been Retexturized
    - Trunks with chewing gum Has Been Retexturized
    - Trunk of palms retexturized
    - Blocks of hidden forest grass have been retexturized
    - Volcan stone has been retexturized

• If you want to try the beta of this textures package please send a message to the private one from the forum, the first one to send the message will be able to download it, if you do not know how to install it I will give you a series of steps to do it
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    Esta quedando genial. Me gusta el efecto del bloque de pasto con el pasto del easter pack.
  • ZPINOL said:

Esta quedando genial. Me gusta el efecto del bloque de pasto con el pasto del easter pack.

• PunpudlePunpudle Member
    edited June 2019
    Bump

Beta V - 2
    Resource Pack Name : Sunshine Days
    By Punpudle
    You can download the resource pack here

https://www.mediafire.com/file/70glc1u4hlmrpel/-+Sunshine+Days+-+Vr.2+[Beta]+By+Punpudle+.rar

How to download?
    First you have to download the file that is in this link --- > https://www.mediafire.com/file/70glc1u4hlmrpel/-+Sunshine+Days+-+Vr.2+[Beta]+By+Punpudle+.rar

Now click in "Library"

Then make right click in "Cubic Castles" after that left click on "Properties"

Then left click in "Local Files"

A window will appear where you will find the folder "DynaContent" then you have to open that folder

Next you have to do is extract the winrar archive that you have downloaded previously

Then 2 green bars will appear, this means that you are extracting file, so just wait, it takes almost nothing of your time

When the load is finished then a new folder will appear where you extracted it called "images" that is the folder that you must move to the folder "DynaContent"

It will ask you to replace the files, then you will give in "Replace the files in the destination" and then a loading bar will appear, when it finishes you will have the textures installed

After doing all the steps above you can close the window and open the game normally then when you go to "Play" you can see that some textures have changed :) Now Enjoy it!