Comments

• b3achyb3achy Member
    Soon.
  • a day that has yet to happen
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    The 2020year
  • Wait nab
  • When you buy me a snake <3
  • Let's just wait it to Launch... Maybe this Sun Day?
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    Patience, young skywalker
  • maybe 10 years later ?
  • Let's just wait it to Launch... Maybe this Sun Day?

A spaceship launch will bring us the Space Update? I like that!
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    Updates / packs rarely come out on the weekends as the devs have lives. Hope it will be sometime this week given SirK's comments in the other thread. But it will be out when it is ready and no sooner.
  • Please be patient, updates don't just fall out of space.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    b3achy said:

Updates / packs rarely come out on the weekends as the devs have lives. Hope it will be sometime this week given SirK's comments in the other thread. But it will be out when it is ready and no sooner.

They actually don't release them on weekends at all because it's harder to fix a critical bug with more people online.
  • When we'll be able to reach Mars.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    lucaaa795 said:

b3achy said:

They actually don't release them on weekends at all because it's harder to fix a critical bug with more people online.
    Probably true for here...but I've been in other games where they do release updates on Fridays because more people are playing over the weekend. Though it has at times backfired on them when they aren't around to fix unexpected bugs.
  • I reckon next month.
  • I just want this update to be game changing and not just the "oh look a new update whose features are going to be forgotten after 2 weeks of it's release" type of thing.
  • If you watch SirKewberth's new video you will understand why it's later than expected everything looks amazing o.o
  • GoId said:

If you watch SirKewberth's new video you will understand why it's later than expected everything looks amazing o.o

doesn't that mean the pack is done and it shouldn't take a while to be released . _.
  • GoId said:

If you watch SirKewberth's new video you will understand why it's later than expected everything looks amazing o.o

doesn't that mean the pack is done and it shouldn't take a while to be released . _.
    There might still be some things to be added and issues they have to fix
  • it released today...
    i mean next year
  • it released today...
    i mean next year

lol
  • Hope this week?
  • There is no set date, if you read what Kewberth said in his first post he wanted it to be early June, but as its now late June, I assume its coming somewhere in July.
  • BonariBonari Member
    Kewberth also stated he'll continue adding any ideas to make the most of the pack.
  • GoId said:

I guess...
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    Maybe this thread should be closed and everybody who is commenting on it needs to learn some patience. They're working on it.
  • JuIius said:

Maybe this thread should be closed and everybody who is commenting on it needs to learn some patience. They're working on it.

nice
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    JuIius said:

^
  • -Alvin- said:

JuIius said:

^
    ^ Sir is working on more items to make this pack bigger
  • Patient is a Virture, or something like that.