Magical Duplicating Wands

So... With the "Craft Max" button, my wands were duplicating pretty much...

(2x1 Crafting Bench; Unsure if anything else works.)

I put in the ingredients to create multiple wands, and then I hit create max. As simple as that.
The resources for 1 wand is used, then I get 2 back. (I only had this happen to me twice, and I was creating 2 Harm and Knockback Wands.)

So in total, I end up with 3 at the cost of 2.

*2 Potions, Bones, Gems, Sticks
(Craft Max)
-1 Potion, Bone, Gem, Stick | Input
-2 Wands | Output
Remainder:
*1 Potion, Bone, Gem, Stick
(Craft Max)
-1 Potion, Bone, Gem, Stick | Input
-1 Wand | Output
Reward:
3 Wands

That's as simple as I can put it. I'm not great at explaining things.

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    You may have gotten the extra wand from the perk that gives you a chance to craft 2 things at the cost of one.
  • lucaaa795 said:

You may have gotten the extra wand from the perk that gives you a chance to craft 2 things at the cost of one.

Although there also is a trick to duplicate health wands with one power, I think while crafting heal blocks. One of Grace's videos showed it and someone I know got banned because of abusing it and selling it in a vend.
  • also known as TRMC.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Krakeen said:

lucaaa795 said:

Although there also is a trick to duplicate health wands with one power, I think while crafting heal blocks. One of Grace's videos showed it and someone I know got banned because of abusing it and selling it in a vend.
    How's it relevant to this?
  • Cubed CubesCubed Cubes Member
    edited June 2019
    lucaaa795 said:

I doubt I'm lucky enough where it doubles, then doesn't, then does, then doesn't. That seems way to coincidental for it to be a perk.
    Both times where I had multiple resources in, it created more wands without the cost, but when there were 1 resource in, it didn't. That seems a lot more suspicious to be a bug than it is a perk.