New Instagram Account For Cubic Castles!!!

This is a new unofficial instagram account created by me, the objective of this is nothing more than to attract new people to join this entertaining game, I did everything thanks to the idea of ​​IcyTamTam

https://instagram.com/cubic_castles_cosmic_cow/?hl=es-la
PLEASE FOLLOW THE ACCOUNT AND SHARE THIS
An image completely edited by me, with the aim of attracting more people to the game.

Comments

• So I LOVE the idea of getting people into the game, but don't you think editing pictures is off-putting to someone who starts the game, but doesn't see what they saw in the photo? I do enjoy the look of that though :D
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I agree, Berry. Any pictures should be unedited to give a true picture of what the game is. The graphics in cc are great so really no editing is needed.
  • I agree, Berry. Any pictures should be unedited to give a true picture of what the game is. The graphics in cc are great so really no editing is needed.

Ik but i think it is ok, because I clarify in the image that I uploaded in instagram that is only an edition but like that I will take into account and i will upload one or another image without editing ty
  • So I LOVE the idea of getting people into the game, but don't you think editing pictures is off-putting to someone who starts the game, but doesn't see what they saw in the photo? I do enjoy the look of that though :D

same for you
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    I might make an unofficial fb page, official pagr is dead,ill try to make game active again ^^, this game should never go down, but I might need @IcyTamTam helps.
  • -Alvin- said:

I might make an unofficial fb page, official pagr is dead,ill try to make game active again ^^, this game should never go down, but I might need @IcyTamTam helps.

I could help you, tell me what do you need?
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    erly said:

-Alvin- said:

First u need a fb acc.
  • We also need apply the permission of admins to proof that this is mild-friendly unofficial webpage , someone might think it want to spread fake update/use to scam someome
  • We also need apply the permission of admins to proof that this is mild-friendly unofficial webpage , someone might think it want to spread fake update/use to scam someome

Maybe it's not necessary, since we will not do that or will we? and clarify that it is an unofficial account of cubic castles created by players
  • -Alvin- said:

erly said:

-Alvin- said:

First u need a fb acc.
    I think a page would be better
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited June 2019
    Fan accounts are always helpful and don’t worry about the official pages since Kewberth said he is planning to get at least some simple posts up to revive it, so I suggest y’all to just make personal ones :) you can still advertise all you want on there but just don’t name the account something that sounds official or put in bio unofficial- it will help boost the official page and since it doesn’t have a verified badge, it’s best that there are less official looking pages lol
    Tagging/mentioning the official page will def help too! Ofc #’s as well
    I’m not the one to tell y’all what to do, but just some suggestions :D
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    erly said:

-Alvin- said:

erly said:

-Alvin- said:

First u need a fb acc.
    Ofc a page, pm me ur fb acc, and ill create a personal page for cc and add u as admin.
    IcyTamTam said:

Fan accounts are always helpful and don’t worry about the official pages since Kewberth said he is planning to get at least some simple posts up to revive it, so I suggest y’all to just make personal ones :) you can still advertise all you want on there but just don’t name the account something that sounds official or put in bio unofficial- it will help boost the official page and since it doesn’t have a verified badge, it’s best that there are less official looking pages lol

Thats what i gonna do, mention the official page
  • -Alvin- said:

erly said:

-Alvin- said:

erly said:

-Alvin- said:

First u need a fb acc.
    Ofc a page, pm me ur fb acc, and ill create a personal page for cc and add u as admin.
    IcyTamTam said:

Put the link of main page on unofficial page and it will be great :)
  • -Alvin- said:

erly said:

-Alvin- said:

erly said:

-Alvin- said:

First u need a fb acc.
    IcyTamTam said:

Put the link of main page on unofficial page and it will be great :)
    Obviously
    *^^*
  • erly said:

This is a new unofficial instagram account created by me, the objective of this is nothing more than to attract new people to join this entertaining game, I did everything thanks to the idea of ​​IcyTamTam

An image completely edited by me, with the aim of attracting more people to the game.

Can we provide you pictures of good builds, so u can post and get people attracted?
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    @erly pm me ur fb
  • -Alvin- said:

erly said:

-Alvin- said:

erly said:

-Alvin- said:

First u need a fb acc.
    IcyTamTam said:

I created the page, better tell me your username?
  • erly said:

Can we provide you pictures of good builds, so u can post and get people attracted?
    That sounds great !! :D
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    erly said:
    If Erly is busy, I will handle the page and 1 question @IcyTamTam can ya help us to draw something about it when we need to? Its fine if you don't want to.
  • -Alvin- said:

erly said:
    If Erly is busy, I will handle the page and 1 question @IcyTamTam can ya help us to draw something about it when we need to? Its fine if you don't want to.
    Sorry but I don't have much time to do requests, not even that much time for commissions (hence why it's closed rn).
    It's summer, yes, but I am taking a course online and planning to find a job as well. Sorry, best of luck and i'm lovin all the efforts :D must be very heart warming to the devs and the community!