MODS APPRECIATION!

YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
edited September 2019 in Community
These individual qbees are worth more than a hundred halos or a million ram kennels, cuz they are HEROES, and even tho they dont hear it often, i think its due time that a thread like this is made to show how grateful we nubs are to have them in the Community!

So yeah u can say ur thanks to the time and effort that they have served from the biggest things to the little ones cuz they deserve a pat in the back for helping us.

Thanks in advance for everyone that will write their message below; It can be short or long or anything u want as long as its positive,
Maybe with oriental blames or dreadful purple hats or robot dogs or angelic cheese or manly doodles or a mooing Mom or a babooing Ed or a devilish red skull or a fairy with a green wig.

Just show them your huge hearts in those little qbee bodies :D

Comments

• YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    First, i wanna thank @Hinter & Gdog cuz they were the first mods i saw when i was nub and it was in an Epic Hat Pack Battle and afterwards they did a giveaway, who remember those? :)
    I also wanna thank Hinter for hosting events, parkours even tho im not good but i love the mazes the most, and the amazing builds especially the rollercoasters he did with his gang Grey, @Kalona, @justmeg, and many more.

Another mod that is a talented builder Knop, im thankful that the passion for buildings that this dude has done inspired me to build huge projects with the help of my friends too

Im proud to have a kababayan mod @Superxtreme that built this crazy huge maze and also made Community shop as i heard(cuz i was in hiatus).

I also remember Sid & Nolana's Treasure Hunt even tho u need to pay, the prizes were more worth than what u have paid.

The iconic Baboo from Momo and that mod that Moooooos named @MAOU

I thank @BJDware for buying overpriced purple hats from those noobs that needed cubits but i always tried to donate some and he became my friend, he was a great builder too and just really crazy for them hats in his Purple Hat Collection Room.

Thank you @Cubic Mom for making a realm dedicated to the noobs of all languages, she came to me to help her translate English to Tagalog and i brought a noob there once not so long ago and it really helped.

Thanks to @Horus for taking all the blames but seriously he did alot for this game: Building Contests, the forums 2, the fb page to name a few.

Biggest thanks to @Cortana for being a good friend cuz when i ran away from home, she helped me realize that i can stand for myself and told me to go back home cuz she was concerned for my health and safety. She also hosted The Clan Race which was the best event i joined. I hope shes enjoying her hot tea with Horus and knows how grateful i am that i met them and i think many others feel the same way even if shes strict with rules, she was still nice when u get to know her. Helping Hand!

I dont need to thank Ed cuz his head might just grow lmao jk he was my friend even before he became a mod and he was still Ed even after that hahaha

Thank u @Space_fetus & @scorto7 for stepping up when the mods retired although i was in a break cuz i couldnt play, i know u guys did a good job!

Thank u @WhimsicalFirefly & @Graceful Thunder for helping the community now even when u guys r busy or tired, u both still strive to be a good mod and thats a big thumbs up!

To the future mods, i wish u all goodluck and remember that there will always be a noob that will need help and will remember that helping hand and be thankful cuz u guys were there for him/her.

• YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    I know this is a multi post but my last comment is so long. I just want to say to @SirKewberth to dont get jealous cuz you'll get your own thread. Hahaha ;)
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Thanks. It's actually pretty tough being a mod and we're lucky anyone really wants to do it.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Oh wow. :)

I was gonna say i have no words, but weirdly enough i do now.
    Although we do hear some supporting words ingame sometimes it is still a nice feeling to read it here as well.
    It is not the main/only reason we do this, but it makes it worth the effort.
  • PentaPatataPentaPatata Member
    edited June 2019
    I was today year old when I knew @Superxtreme is our kababayan! Lol

Yakroo said:

Im proud to have a kababayan mod @Superxtreme that built this crazy huge maze and also made Community shop as i heard(cuz i was in hiatus).

EDIT: Also uhm haha I just really want to express my gratitude to the only mod I met in game xD and that time I really don't know he/she is a mod lol... And the cash reg is very expensive that time so he/she give me 500c to buy one lol haha
    To other mods also, even though I really don't get a chance to met ya'll ingame but still, we really appreciate your hardwork and your willingness to serve qbees and developers in helping developing the community for free as a volunteer.
    Also to the admins, yeah I know I told you this many times yeah hahaha but I will not get tired on thanking ya'll for your hardwork.

I salute to all of you, Thank You!
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Thanks, Yakroo ^^
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    All Mods/Admins have done their job as moderating/developing/support very good, they spend a lot of time for us and the community.

Keep it up : )

You deserve a medal:
    Gdog, MOUA, BJDware, Moe No Wing, Superxtreme, Angel, Siddd, scorto7, space_fetus, Ed, Nolana, Graceful Thunder, WhimsicalFirefly, Shoque, OkByMe, 20thRainyDay, Horus, Hinter, CubeSensei, Jack Sparrow, BassFromHell, *Dreadful Knop*, Pearlhawk, Hawkmonhope, Nastina, Cubic Mom, Cortana, ThisIsNotSlim, Gollum, Professional Killer, Mr. Scratch.

CosmicCow, SirKewberth, BetaMax, Mabz.
  • GeezerGeezer Member
    galantis said:

All Mods/Admins have done their job as moderating/developing/support very good, they spend a lot of time for us and the community.

Keep it up : )

You deserve a medal:
    Gdog, MOUA, BJDware, Moe No Wing, Superxtreme, Angel, Siddd, scorto7, space_fetus, Ed, Nolana, Graceful Thunder, WhimsicalFirefly, Shoque, OkByMe, 20thRainyDay, Horus, Hinter, CubeSensei, Jack Sparrow, BassFromHell, *Dreadful Knop*, Pearlhawk, Hawkmonhope, Nastina, Cubic Mom, Cortana, ThisIsNotSlim, Gollum, Professional Killer, Mr. Scratch.

CosmicCow, SirKewberth, BetaMax, Mabz.

Wow - wasn't there someone called theharpy or something

Also much love to all the mods and admins - there are many obstacles in the way but both the staff and the community help eachother get over them
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    Thanks to all the mods, past and present! You are the unsung heroes of the game, that's for sure! There are no words to express how valuable and how valued you are. We do need to say thanks a lot more than we do because you really see the ugly side of folks way more than you should. Thanks for being our enforcers and our protectors. Thanks for working on the side of angels in the game. Thanks for all you do that we don't see. Thanks for being such a blessing to all of us who play.

Thanks to the devs/admin/support too for giving us a fun world to play in. Thanks for all you do to improve the game and for all your time invested in it.

((((BIG HUGS ALL AROUND))))
  • Cubic MomCubic Mom Retired Moderator
    Thanks for your kind words Yakroo :) I can honestly say that building the Play Safe Room is one of my best memories on CC. I met so many wonderful players, and learned so much about different languages/cultures! I'm glad it continues to help new players!!
  • nightbreezenightbreeze Member
    edited July 2019
    The mods here are so much better than mods on most other games. The mods care about the game and help players. Space_fetus is great, organizing these events and whatnot.

I remember when Gdog and Horus and Cortana and Hinter and SupereXtreme were the really famous mods. Yeah! And retired mods (like Cubic Mom and Angel [not sure about what Angel is, pretty sure she's a former mod])

And there are great admin people like Mabz, and of course the developers themselves. And the mods I didn't mention, my memory ain't great.

Y'all keep the game running.
  • PartyParty Member
    I’m glad this was brought up y’all help do the impossible when it comes to helping out us qbees huge thanks!
  • cat amp scat amp s Member
    edited August 2019
    <3 My biggest thanks goes to graceful thunder, I love gracie she is always so kind to everyone and she isnt a scary mod. i cant think of a mod who does a better job in my opinion I love you gracie <333
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Wow, thanks cat. Now I know where I stand.... ;)
  • but...but your scary .... :(
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Is that why you come see me every day and tell me how much you love me? No worries though, we all love Grace so it's ok she gets your biggest thanks. I was just being silly :)
  • dw <3 ur both my fave, an very nice Yay i love u both