I will host events soo support me!

PaulineeenclPaulineeencl Member
edited June 2019 in General Chat
-Changed Topic-
Since I knew that Space retired and Latecom was banned :* I really want to host eventa to keep CC alive and not that boring. Support me! Even im poor cause Im just gonna reinstall my cc hehe but yeah!

(I already opened my 1st event! Visit : The Waves

(REALM)

Comments

• Plus Why is gdog Retired moderator?
  • Space isn't the event dude anymore
    He retired
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    no more events
  • Oh no.. This game is getting little boring now... Atleast Graceful Thunder host events...
  • Those aren't official events.I can understand why space fetus stopped hosting events,I mean,you would eventually when making 1 every week :/
    The issue is,now NO ONE is making official events,so player-held events must have the players take c out of their own pocket.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    He can still do events if he wants. But there was a thread complaining about his events so it's not too motivating. Maybe a thread asking him to make a new event? I think one of the issues is events that require judging seem to always be contentious. Maybe an event that has community voting for the winner would be good? Hard to say. No matter what events we do people seem to complain. And even for the player events I get complaints. I don't know.. maybe its just a few people complaining because they didn't win and most people enjoy them. Hard to say from our side. We need to hear from you guys who DO like them.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited June 2019

He can still do events if he wants. But there was a thread complaining about his events so it's not too motivating. Maybe a thread asking him to make a new event? I think one of the issues is events that require judging seem to always be contentious. Maybe an event that has community voting for the winner would be good? Hard to say. No matter what events we do people seem to complain. And even for the player events I get complaints. I don't know.. maybe its just a few people complaining because they didn't win and most people enjoy them. Hard to say from our side. We need to hear from you guys who DO like them.

The prizes are crazy , 15 peoples get 25k each , 25kx15=375000c
    I suggest use uncommon clothing/deco for prizes

Examples:
    1-Seasonal(Easter use easter stuff , summer use summer stuff for prizes.Build event realm that relate to season)
    :5 Winners will get a Love balloon (Seasonal rare)
    :10 Winners will get a Cupid wing (Seasonal uncommon)

2-General:15 Winners get random uncommon clothing/deco

3-Challenging:3 Winners will get a ram (Super rare)

Giving clothing/deco block stuff for prizes so people will keep trading them . The worth of a item wouldn't raise too much very fast (Hard to say due of artificial raises) and the cubit waves will keep cycling by community , thus make CC community more active and you don't lose 375k weekly

For building contest and art contest : Still using cubit for prizes cuz don't think someone will build for item stuff .Add more places , so people won't blame the top 5 get that much C , lower the prize worth

Example for building contest:
    1-100k
    2-75k
    3-55k
    4-35k
    5-15k
    2Honorable mentions-3k

Total 286k but more winners and make the worth balanced and don't reach to 1m

Example for art contest:
    1-50k
    2-30k
    3-10k
    4-5k
    5-5k

Idk if less players join but we can attempt

Example for fb quiz:
    Random 5 winners get (This can choose uncommon stuff/cubits but if cubits not to less than 3k)

Example for the yearly biggest one event-20xx best realm contest(Balloon for award and dedication:
    Scenic:1-100k and a easter balloon
    2-70k and a easter balloon
    3-50k and a easter balloon
    4-30k and a easter balloon
    5:10k and a easter balloon

Adventure/Puzzle:^

Shop/rental:^

Gaming(Parkour/Maze/Role play/Pvp/):^

Racetrack(This can be one category to not jumble with gaming):^

Clan:^

Example events number of a year:
    Monthly:12 (Uncommon stuff and a bit of rares)
    Yearly:3-5 (Super rares)(Can put random super rares as egg hunt)
    Seasonal rares:1 per season
    Fb quiz:Depend on you
    Building contest:1 per season
    Art contest:1 per season

These are just reference but please look into it , took my time to write long paragraph but space still the core of event so depend on him :3

@Space_fetus i'd want take a look of ATOSV on event :)

• I do like Events that was held by @Space_fetus , @Mr.granicus, @Graceful_Thunder, @Jadabug (is she the one who hosted the Easter Building Con?) . I may not win but I enjoy the event! The prizes was so BIIG! Plus! Alot of qbees are able to join their event because they really prepare Big Big realm for it. I do not know why Qbees complain...

Can I ask one more thing? I installed the game today and I made a New account and I noticed that fewer qbees plays and I did not saw Latecom's hollas. Because he holla like Every 5 minutes Giving away stuffs in exchange of Things. Same for V.... I did not saw him.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member

I do like Events that was held by @Space_fetus , @Mr.granicus, @Graceful_Thunder, @Jadabug (is she the one who hosted the Easter Building Con?) . I may not win but I enjoy the event! The prizes was so BIIG! Plus! Alot of qbees are able to join their event because they really prepare Big Big realm for it. I do not know why Qbees complain...

Can I ask one more thing? I installed the game today and I made a New account and I noticed that fewer qbees plays and I did not saw Latecom's hollas. Because he holla like Every 5 minutes Giving away stuffs in exchange of Things. Same for V.... I did not saw him.

That's because those players got themselves banned.
  • I'd love to see new events. Adventure and parkour ones are always nice.
  • PaulineeenclPaulineeencl Member
    edited June 2019
    JuIius said:

I do like Events that was held by @Space_fetus , @Mr.granicus, @Graceful_Thunder, @Jadabug (is she the one who hosted the Easter Building Con?) . I may not win but I enjoy the event! The prizes was so BIIG! Plus! Alot of qbees are able to join their event because they really prepare Big Big realm for it. I do not know why Qbees complain...

Oh. For what reason? Latecom is a well-known Cubiccastles youtuber and V is a good player having alot of friends and cubits.

I'd love to see new events. Adventure and parkour ones are always nice.

YEEES! I LIKE THAT ONE! but please.. I hate parkours with accellos :( they make me sad

Examples:
    1-Seasonal(Easter use easter stuff , summer use summer stuff for prizes.Build event realm that relate to season)

Giving clothing/deco block stuff for prizes so people will keep trading them . The worth of a item wouldn't raise too much very fast (Hard to say due of artificial raises) and the cubit waves will keep cycling by community , thus make CC community more active and you don't lose 375k weekly

For building contest and art contest : Still using cubit for prizes cuz don't think someone will build for item stuff .Add more places , so people won't blame the top 5 get that much C , lower the prize worth

1-100k
    2-75k
    3-55k
    4-35k
    5-15k
    2Honorable mentions-3k

Example for art contest:
    1-50k
    2-30k
    3-10k
    4-5k
    5-5k

Example for fb quiz:
    Random 5 winners get (This can choose uncommon stuff/cubits but if cubits not to less than 3k)

Example for the yearly biggest one event-20xx best realm contest(Balloon for award and dedication:

These are just reference but please look into it , took my time to write long paragraph but space still the core of event so depend on him :3

Good Suggestion! Can I ask your permission if I can put some of this to my past discussion "Guide on hosting an event* ? Do not worry, I will give you credits :)
  • JuIius said:

Oh. For what reason? Latecom is a well-known Cubiccastles youtuber and V is a good player having alot of friends and cubits.

YEEES! I LIKE THAT ONE! but please.. I hate parkours with accellos :( they make me sad

Examples:

1-100k
    2-75k
    3-55k
    4-35k
    5-15k
    2Honorable mentions-3k

Example for art contest:
    1-50k
    2-30k
    3-10k
    4-5k
    5-5k

Example for fb quiz:

Good Suggestion! Can I ask your permission if I can put some of this to my past discussion "Guide on hosting an event* ? Do not worry, I will give you credits :)
    Sure :P but it's whole year not 'an' event :P

• 1st suggestion:
    I would honestly prefer to see automated events. When a person completes the event he instantly recieves a prize. In order not to cause market inflamation the prizes must be random. Similiar system is being used in a lot of other games so I dont see a reason why wouldn't it also be used in this game as well.

E. G.:
    easter prize table:
    1. Easter umb 5%
    2. Bunny pet 10%
    3. Easter top hat 20%
    4. Other rare items 50%

Some people dont like the events if the prizes are too common such as carrot hats and other low price items.

These types of the events would allow everyone to recieve the prize and will make everyone happy.

This will also attract players who have probably recieved a good prize and will make them hang around in the game for a longer time period

If these were to exist, the event would would take part every month or two.

After recieving a prize once, a player, of course, won't be egible to win another prize from the same event.

Since the players aren't chosen randomly, the event room must be hard and will require a full-time builder moderator team(most preferrably a team of the best builders in game).

2nd suggestion:
    dont put deco as event prizes. People in the game prefer mostly clothing items so dont out deco as prizes. I mean, i like deco and all, but just because only a few people are ok with non-clothing items isnt the reason the deco should be an event prize. The same thing is applied to useful items such as a diamond ring or a booger.

• HispanoHispano Member
    edited June 2019

JuIius said:

Latecom was banned for making a distrack to kewberth

And V was banned because he, pious and liberated hacked the game and get unlimited cubits.

@Paulineeencl
  • I do like Events that was held by @Space_fetus , @Mr.granicus, @Graceful_Thunder, @Jadabug (is she the one who hosted the Easter Building Con?) . I may not win but I enjoy the event! The prizes was so BIIG! Plus! Alot of qbees are able to join their event because they really prepare Big Big realm for it. I do not know why Qbees complain...

You made me realize how much I used to be on the game daily.
  • JuIius said:

Examples:

1-100k
    2-75k
    3-55k
    4-35k
    5-15k
    2Honorable mentions-3k

Example for art contest:
    1-50k
    2-30k
    3-10k
    4-5k
    5-5k

Example for fb quiz:

:3

1st suggestion:
    I would honestly prefer to see automated events. When a person completes the event he instantly recieves a prize. In order not to cause market inflamation the prizes must be random. Similiar system is being used in a lot of other games so I dont see a reason why wouldn't it also be used in this game as well.

E. G.:
    easter prize table:
    1. Easter umb 5%
    2. Bunny pet 10%
    3. Easter top hat 20%
    4. Other rare items 50%

Some people dont like the events if the prizes are too common such as carrot hats and other low price items.

These types of the events would allow everyone to recieve the prize and will make everyone happy.

This will also attract players who have probably recieved a good prize and will make them hang around in the game for a longer time period

After recieving a prize once, a player, of course, won't be egible to win another prize from the same event.

Since the players aren't chosen randomly, the event room must be hard and will require a full-time builder moderator team(most preferrably a team of the best builders in game).

2nd suggestion:
    dont put deco as event prizes. People in the game prefer mostly clothing items so dont out deco as prizes. I mean, i like deco and all, but just because only a few people are ok with non-clothing items isnt the reason the deco should be an event prize. The same thing is applied to useful items such as a diamond ring or a booger.

I agree!

JuIius said:

And V was banned because he, pious and liberated hacked the game and get unlimited cubits.

@Paulineeencl
    I'm so dissappointed to V and Latecom..
    V should know that admins work very hard to Improve and to keep this game alive! They should have bought cubits... Atleast they supported the admin and the game.

I just saw latecom's video and oof. Do he really have to post a rap vid on youtube to embarass Mr.Kewberth? Well.... I do agree in SOME of his lines in the rap buuuut. He should have Pm'ed Kewberth his Rap lyrics riggghhhht?

'Dragon' said:

Awww. :3

• JuIius said:

Examples:

1-100k
    2-75k
    3-55k
    4-35k
    5-15k
    2Honorable mentions-3k

Example for art contest:
    1-50k
    2-30k
    3-10k
    4-5k
    5-5k

Example for fb quiz:

1st suggestion:

E. G.:
    easter prize table:
    1. Easter umb 5%
    2. Bunny pet 10%
    3. Easter top hat 20%
    4. Other rare items 50%

2nd suggestion:

I agree!

JuIius said:

@Paulineeencl
    V should know that admins work very hard to Improve and to keep this game alive! They should have bought cubits... Atleast they supported the admin and the game.

I just saw latecom's video and oof. Do he really have to post a rap vid on youtube to embarass Mr.Kewberth? Well.... I do agree in SOME of his lines in the rap buuuut. He should have Pm'ed Kewberth his Rap lyrics riggghhhht?

'Dragon' said:

Should of bought cubits? I had 15,000,000 cubits before I cheated. But things where necessary for change.
  • Hah
    Mr. Kewberth
  • 'Dragon' said:

JuIius said:

Examples:

1-100k
    2-75k
    3-55k
    4-35k
    5-15k
    2Honorable mentions-3k

Example for art contest:
    1-50k
    2-30k
    3-10k
    4-5k
    5-5k

Example for fb quiz:

1st suggestion:

E. G.:
    easter prize table:
    1. Easter umb 5%
    2. Bunny pet 10%
    3. Easter top hat 20%
    4. Other rare items 50%

2nd suggestion:

I agree!

JuIius said:

@Paulineeencl

'Dragon' said:

Should of bought cubits? I had 15,000,000 cubits before I cheated. But things where necessary for change.
    15 million c?! Gimme some :o joke
  • 'Dragon' said:

JuIius said:

Examples:

1-100k
    2-75k
    3-55k
    4-35k
    5-15k
    2Honorable mentions-3k

Example for art contest:
    1-50k
    2-30k
    3-10k
    4-5k
    5-5k

Example for fb quiz:

1st suggestion:

E. G.:
    easter prize table:
    1. Easter umb 5%
    2. Bunny pet 10%
    3. Easter top hat 20%
    4. Other rare items 50%

2nd suggestion:

I agree!

JuIius said:

@Paulineeencl

'Dragon' said:

15 million c?! Gimme some :o joke
    They once did massive giveaway , idk how much the worth but indeed a very great one

• I am going to install cc again and I will make alot of events as possible so I would appreciate if you guys can help me out
  • CD87CD87 Member

-Changed Topic-
    Since I knew that Space retired and Latecom was banned :* I really want to host eventa to keep CC alive and not that boring. Support me! Even im poor cause Im just gonna reinstall my cc hehe but yeah!

It doesn't have to be a financial support since you can technically run an interesting event for next to nothing. What you really need are the skills to do so, which some of us have a lot of.

Any extra events from players is always a nice addition to the game. Feel free to seek for help at anytime!
  • CD87 said:

-Changed Topic-

It doesn't have to be a financial support since you can technically run an interesting event for next to nothing. What you really need are the skills to do so, which some of us have a lot of.

Any extra events from players is always a nice addition to the game. Feel free to seek for help at anytime!
    Thank you! :)
  • Qbees we gotta take a step to make this game alive ! :D
  • Qbees we gotta take a step to make this game alive ! :D

YES! LETS MAKE THIS GAME FUN AND ALIVE!
  • He can still do events if he wants. But there was a thread complaining about his events so it's not too motivating. Maybe a thread asking him to make a new event? I think one of the issues is events that require judging seem to always be contentious. Maybe an event that has community voting for the winner would be good? Hard to say. No matter what events we do people seem to complain. And even for the player events I get complaints. I don't know.. maybe its just a few people complaining because they didn't win and most people enjoy them. Hard to say from our side. We need to hear from you guys who DO like them.

I the community where to vote on who should win only popular people would get prizes tho
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    edited June 2019
    I can't stress this enough... alot is not a word (unless of course you meant the Indian town alot)! It is a lot. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • Log_er said:

I can't stress this enough... alot is not a word (unless of course you meant the Indian town alot)! It is a lot. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Oh.. Ty for correcting. I removed the word "alot" from the title.

• I am coming out with an event coming this fall/winter. I'm hosting a racing season that's actually a 12 week event. Seems pretty far away but at least it's something. :/
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    One thing I would suggest, is ask for donations for your event thing. Demanding won't get you anything.