Move Button Too Tight (Smartphone)

Hello there, what do you think about the moving button that are too tight on the smartphone? See the picture below. Too tight right? I hope the developer can fix it, so that smartphone users can play more comfortable.

Translated by Google Translate

Comments

• when u get used to it then it’s fine but i think maybe it should be bigger
  • Hello there, what do you think about the moving button that are too tight on the smartphone? See the picture below. Too tight right? I hope the developer can fix it, so that smartphone users can play more comfortable.

Translated by Google Translate

I think its good. Don't needs much changing. Maybe and editor where you set the size of the buttons, or move them.
  • Should be an option to get bigger / thiner buttons.
  • Yeah an editor is good
    And also, I just don't use a wand, so that helps a lot
  • I’m pretty sure you can change in settings. I think..
  • This makes it hard for me to move left and down
  • I have the same issue,#MobileUsersTogether
    Anyways,I found it helpful to go into settings,and turning on "Extra Zoom" it makes all the buttons bigger,and makes the camera zoomed in,which can be a bit weird at first but you get used to it.
  • Timberton said:

I have the same issue,#MobileUsersTogether
    Anyways,I found it helpful to go into settings,and turning on "Extra Zoom" it makes all the buttons bigger,and makes the camera zoomed in,which can be a bit weird at first but you get used to it.

Yeah I have that turned on as well

• Maybe they could change it so that the joystick isn't locked in place. My joystick is literally at the very very bottom left corner and sometimes my fingers slip off the screen so I stop midway during a parkour.