Fake giveaway holla's result in 1 day ban

I'm tired of them. Your tired of them.Fake giveaway holla's are very annoying. Should result in 1 day/hour ban or 1d/hour mute.

Comments

• Log_erLog_er Member
    -100000000 we need clickbait! It's not a scam. It's a way to make up for loss of active players
  • EithyEithy Member
    So you are trying to tell me you’re greedy and anybody with fake giveaways get banned because you dont get free items?
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Eithy390 said:

So you are trying to tell me you’re greedy and anybody with fake giveaways get banned because you dont get free items?

That is not what he/she said.

I also don't think they should lie in hollas, but yes it is allowed, because you choose to go to that holla.
  • Eithy390 said:

No, im just tired of wasting my time. When I click on an holla I want to get what it says. Ex:"Selling Vends 430c" I expect to see vends sold for 430c. If someone says "Giveaway" I expect a giveaway.

• JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited June 2019
    galantis said:

Eithy390 said:

That is not what he/she said.

I also don't think they should lie in hollas, but yes it is allowed, because you choose to go to that holla.
    What she said.
    Nobody said you have to go to the hollas.
  • This shouldn't result in any punishment. Players choose to click the holla or to not click the holla. Punishing people for doing this would be pretty dumb.

• DjedoDjedo Member
    TreeSaps said:

I'm tired of them. Your tired of them.Fake giveaway holla's are very annoying. Should result in 1 day/hour ban or 1d/hour mute.

What if someone is too stupid to find prize dispenser?
  • ^
  • Djedo said:

TreeSaps said:

What if someone is too stupid to find prize dispenser?
    Then don't do a giveaway.
  • This shouldn't result in any punishment. Players choose to click the holla or to not click the holla. Punishing people for doing this would be pretty dumb.

Yes but lying and wasting players time instead of being honest is a pissy thing to do. Just be honest about your hollas, says what your selling/doing. We expect to see what they say in hollas. Not, "Giveaway" then you see a shop.
  • TreeSapsTreeSaps Member
    edited June 2019
    Log_er said:

-100000000 we need clickbait! It's not a scam. It's a way to make up for loss of active players

Loss of activity? Just wastes peoples time, if people didn't come to your shop then they dont wanna come to your fake giveaway. If they see "Giveaway" they expect a giveaway. Not a clickbaiter
  • -1 even if you get clickbaited, you aren't getting hurt or scammed.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Tbh although I do this, I agree. It's annoying seeing a holla for a giveaway and then it being some shop or something. +1
  • EithyEithy Member
    Basically what this kid just said is that they EXPECT the giveaway, they EXPECT to get free items and they are upset that they keep clicking on the holla that say giveaway whens its fake and they prove the fact they are greedy af to go and get free items even if it does waste time, wastes time to go to fake ones but not real ones because you EXPECT for free items?
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    Nobody said you had to go to a giveaway.
    It's your problem if you get upset.
  • EithyEithy Member
    Wtf did you respond to me? Because if you did read the comment
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Giving players who do fake hollas a ban is a bit too far... If you don't like that, Just ignore the player, he will build a bad reputation over time, That is his responsibility.

But he is the one who wastes cubits for doing that, we don't lose anything.
  • Who cares? If you play for giveaways then make your way lol...

As they said you lose nothing, just ignore them.
  • Most people use it as an advertisement strategy. They say giveaway and it leads to a shop which usually people would buy items that they like, meaning you could earn money.

The players who do that waste their own money and can possibly ruin their own reputation.

No punishment is worth it because it has been happening since prize dispensers came out. Sure, it does waste your time, but you technically don't have to go to those hollas. Any giveaway holla you should always see if its someone who always does giveaway or doesn't. If they usually don't do giveaways, there is a chance it could lead to a shop. Most of the time its a legit giveaway though.

I just don't see a reason to punish someone for wasting their own cubits for hollas, and wasting that holla to earn cubits...
  • Most people use it as an advertisement strategy. They say giveaway and it leads to a shop which usually people would buy items that they like, meaning you could earn money.

The players who do that waste their own money and can possibly ruin their own reputation.

No punishment is worth it because it has been happening since prize dispensers came out. Sure, it does waste your time, but you technically don't have to go to those hollas. Any giveaway holla you should always see if its someone who always does giveaway or doesn't. If they usually don't do giveaways, there is a chance it could lead to a shop. Most of the time its a legit giveaway though.

I just don't see a reason to punish someone for wasting their own cubits for hollas, and wasting that holla to earn cubits...

thats true
  • I'm personally okay with that, that's player's own fault of messing up their reputation through such a spoiled ad, I did it once, and don't wanna do it again.