Mario Kart in Cubic Castles - Building Project

Hello! This is my first post so sorry if I do it wrong, anyway,
Hey i'm Nin10Do and this is a little project idea i'm thinking of doing once I can afford a realm to do so, I got this idea since I am a *HUGE* Nintendo fan and saw there were cars in this game so Mario Kart instantly came in my mind!

But I made this discussion firstly if you guys had any special requests of tracks you want me to make (must be from the original MKWii game, can't be made up).

Right now i'm working on SNES Mario Circuit 3 from the Wii and will post screenshots of my progress on here (when I figure out how to post screenshots).

What are your thoughts? Should I turn this into a competition and see who can get the best time? Shall I put them all in one big realm? Shall I unleash them all at the same time or individually? What are your thoughts?

Since i'm new to the game I don't have a lot of cubits and resources to build with so if you're willing to donate and help fund this project please leave them in my realm (it's called Nin10Do)

Thanks alot :)!

Comments

• TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited June 2019
    Sounds awesome! Goodluck with it. If you need any help I may be of assistance (once I get back on, that is) :D

Maybe doing them individually and having a room or realm for each. Then make a realm that connects them all. ?
  • Sounds awesome! Goodluck with it. If you need any help I may be of assistance (once I get back on, that is) :D

Maybe doing them individually and having a room or realm for each. Then make a realm that connects them all. ?

Alright, thanks so much!
    I will probably need help to build at some point because i'm not used to building on the game so i'd really appreciate the help at some point ^-^
  • Good luck mate! Lemme if u need help with anything! I’ll try my best!
  • You could make an original realm, then have doors for each cup. When you walk in the door, it could be like 12x5, with each race in the cup. That would save money on realms or whatever, and would keep it quite organized. I like this whole idea, and can't wait to participate. I'd like to see someone make Maple Treeway :D
  • Good luck mate! Lemme if u need help with anything! I’ll try my best!

Thanks so much! I'd appreciate all the help i can use ^-^

You could make an original realm, then have doors for each cup. When you walk in the door, it could be like 12x5, with each race in the cup. That would save money on realms or whatever, and would keep it quite organized. I like this whole idea, and can't wait to participate. I'd like to see someone make Maple Treeway :D

Yeah! First of all I'll have to find a way to get my way to 10k-ish before starting the project, I will probably do it your way and make all the cups have cettiant doors to save cubits but realms are more accessible and easy to find so I can't decide. Thanks for the idea ^-^
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited June 2019
    Its already been done but go ahead and make another.
    You might get a few ideas from this vid i did for thulu

• rip retired mod
  • gdog said:

Its already been done but go ahead and make another.
    You might get a few ideas from this vid i did for thulu

Oh wow it's already been done, I'm still going to give it my best shot, starting the project today actually.

If anyone has spare Red, Blue or Green Pixel blocks they'd be appreciated as I need them to make the first track (add Nin10Do if you do)