Umm... Where are my cubits?

Hey... I decided that i needed a bit c for my clan, so i went to get free c... There was a CoC add that offered 6538c or smth, i tried to do it, and did it within like uhh was it 3 weeks? Anyway, i still have not gotten my cubits...

Comments

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Try to do the offers you can complete within a few hours. The longer ones probably time out or are no longer available by the time you complete them :(
  • Those ones don't normally work. I'm sorry for all the time you spent on it, but it's kinda broken in that sense. It's not the devs fault either, it's the ad people
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Contact the tapjoy support
  • Tapjoy is broken and it suks
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Its broken..thats why I don't do, u need contact tapjoy support
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    Tapjoy is not broken. Make sure you have a good connection when doing offers. If it doesn't work, contact tapjoy support with proof. Stop assuming that it's broken. It works all the time for me.
  • Ah darn it. Rip my time...
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Log_er said:

Tapjoy is not broken. Make sure you have a good connection when doing offers. If it doesn't work, contact tapjoy support with proof. Stop assuming that it's broken. It works all the time for me.

For some reason, I always didn'y get my cubits..
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Log_er said:

tapjoy IS broken, the short ones work and you probs do that ones, but the longer ones never work
  • Log_erLog_er Member

Log_er said:

tapjoy IS broken, the short ones work and you probs do that ones, but the longer ones never work
    I do the long ones too and they always work...
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Log_er said:

Log_er said:

I do the long ones too and they always work...
    then you are just lucky, because 9 out of 10 long ones doesnt work
  • Rip me..