Summer Building Contest 2019! Realm 3 Is OFFICIALLY OPEN!

LateComLateCom Member
edited June 2019 in Player Events & Creations

Welcome One And All To This Year's Summer Building Contest!

Q: Where Is This Event Held?
This Event Is Held In The Realm Titled 'Summer Building Contest 2019'! Search 'Summer 2019' On The Lobby Bumper And You're Good To GO!
Q: When Does The Event End?
It Ends On The 25th Of June, And Results Will Be Announced On A Later Date.
Q: What Are The Prizes?
1st Place: 100,000
2nd Place: 75,000
3rd Place: 50,000
...And 5 Additional Rainbow Umbrellas To Be Given To 5 Honorable Mentions!

Q: Who Will Be The Judges For This Event?
Myself, Alongside With @chickenlips And @WhimsicalFirefly Will Be The Judges!

You May Watch More And Gather More Details In This Video!

NOTE: DO NOT COPY OTHERS' BUILDS OR WORKS! YOU WILL BE PENALIZED!
Special Thanks To Chickenlips For Being An Awesome Co-Builder And NoeNt For Partially Sponsoring The Event!

I Hope To See All Of You There! Don't Forget Your Spades And Buckets, Because We're In For A Summer Treat!

abcd.png 182.7K

Comments

• How much a plot cost?
    When does it end?
    See you there then ;)
  • LateComLateCom Member
    edited June 2019
    Added in the details of when it ends. All other details in the video, or on this thread, or in the realm itself.
    Act fast! There are only 78 plots in total, and they're running out presto.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    How much is the plot and is there refund after?
  • Watch the video.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited June 2019
    78 plots running out presto ?!! you scared me :P
    I'm short of cubits and having less rescources at the moment , but we'll see if i can over it before collapse :-)
    edited June 2019
    Warning:Someone's plot copied last year summer building contest 1st build , i'm not gonna to say whose .
  • I’ll investigate. Thanks for the info.
  • I hope I can get some good Internet soon :((
    I've been waiting for a building contest for so long. Thank you for doing this ;~~~;
  • Warning:Someone's plot copied last year summer building contest 1st build , i'm not gonna to say whose .

Second forgery now , look better than first one lol
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

Warning:Someone's plot copied last year summer building contest 1st build , i'm not gonna to say whose .

Lmao they really have no imagination. If you read this, copycatter, you're a sad player
  • I see we have a new event moderator >:)
    edited June 2019
    lucaaa795 said:

Lmao they really have no imagination. If you read this, copycatter, you're a sad player
    That's called build for cubits or lat forgot to say : Do not copy other's work XD
  • lucaaa795 said:

honestly if i was hosting a contest and had the proof of someone copying the other's work i wouldn't return the cubits lol

*i would make it clear on the event's rules: "If you are caught copying someone's work, you will be disqualified and there won't be refunds!" so no one could call me a scammer.*
  • I think they don't deserves dq , as long as you don't copy 100% . Instead , add some differences .
  • Realm 3 Is Currently OPEN! 60 More Plots To Rent From!
  • edited June 2019
    Why can’t I go to my plot in the third realm? It keeps on saying I don’t have permission to go there but I can only visit the first one. I visited mine the same day I couldn’t go to the realm.
  • I built mine :)
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Latecom's Summer Building event has been closed. I was given permission in the realms and requested they be left unlocked. If you claimed a plot in one of the rooms, you will find a tip pig on your plot with the refund of your entry fee. Please remove any items you want to keep because the realms will be locked at some point in the next few weeks. I'm sorry we are unable to keep the event open but due to circumstances beyond our control, Chickenlips and I are not able to finish what Latecom started. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask here or in a dm.
  • Everyone who entered is probably thankful that they get their items back and their cubits.

Thank you for thinking of others.
This discussion has been closed.