Remastered version of Cubic Castles

Veil of RaVeil of Ra Member
edited June 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
I know it's hard.

but many years passed and many people love this game, i think it's safe to demand, let me put this in other words. Cubic Castles 2 or where the big changes come in one update. from textures, hud, ui, ETC... effects and even npc we can entertain.

suggestion for added features

NPCs - Store/merchant on the lobby is pretty more wonderful, RPG like but in this kind of game makes it pretty uncommon.
Ignore user/ Avoid player - simply censoring what avoided user is typing, only in your chatbox. also this prevents the avoided player to enter your realm or jumping-in your holla.
New regions - for people who love placing their stamps.
New mode : dungeon - Why not add entertaining features like dungeon? where qbees can get exp (EXP multiplier : 10blocks placed per monster killed).
New overview of world map
Clan Symbols - You can now upload your own Clan logo to symbolize your organization! (display in before your name!)
Clan Rankings - via active and contributing members
Clan Cubits - you can now donate cubits to the clanstone and distribute it for all members! (by ratio (123456789) / (members of the clan))
Remastered Realm Finder - most convenient search box. and at the side of this will be this:
Realm Ratings - You can now rate every realm you like! the realm which is the most voted will stay at the popular realms!
Active realms - Realms who has the most visitor per hour.
Added necklaces - Grants special effects to the character and adds specific stats (movement speed, vertical jump, health...)
Realm Generator - you pay to randomly generates common blocks in your empty realms/room.
Ruler block! - lets you to measure your realm.

suggestion for change logs

No to Flags - Flags are removed/ not displayed anymore.
Re-textured effects - more beautiful and not boring.
Re-name realm - active the item then click the realm in the lobby to rename it, instead looking for the lost "starter deed" to rename it.
Clan recruits - applying to a clan can now just ask to join and wait for the clan master to accept/reject it.
Clan bases - you can now select the specific realm to be the clan base if you summoned them, they will be teleported to the selected realm.
Appear offline - now makes your character to turn in ghost form. (for avoiders)
Glasses over Mask - Now you can wear mask and glasses at the same time!
Idle Character?! - AFK-ing makes your character do idle animations!

Comments

• it all sounds cool but the devs will never be able to do that
  • It's good but ^
    Also the dungeon mode kinda clashes with CC's style
  • i feel like some of these ideas were taken from gt and pw but it would be cool tho
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited June 2019
    This is legit growtopia .-.
    Sorry, but most of these ideas are a -1
    We already have a /ignore feature, you can completely ignore their chats.
  • Veil of RaVeil of Ra Member
    edited June 2019
    Sorry i dont play growtopia, but games now has common play style but it would be great.

checked growtopia is it 2d platformer? if that's so, features doesnt really "be the same" play style of overview from 2d platformer/sidescroller is pretty far from each other.
    sdgamez3 said:

it all sounds cool but the devs will never be able to do that

yes, if only Cubic has a massive team that can work, cubic castle would be go boom on their charts.

• Log_erLog_er Member
    We already have a /ignore
    We don't need a ruler... just use a compass (coordinates start at 0,0 [developers count from 0])
    Why remove flags? Players should be proud of their countries!
    The sound effects are not boring... just the mining sound effect alone is what inspires me to keep mining :p
    If you lose your starter deed, ask Mabz to put it back in your inventory
    Put the clan stone in your clan base... wasn't that one obvious?
    Ghost Qbees? More like SCAMMING Qbees!
    It's pretty obvious that a player is afk if they're not moving or typing at all...
  • Log_er said:

i am against removing flags, but you should only be proud of your country if it is a developed one.
  • Piratax10 said:

Log_er said:

i am against removing flags, but you should only be proud of your country if it is a developed one.
    Yeah. A lot of countries have a really bad rep and the good people in that country get judged harshly because of that
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited June 2019
    Nationalism is bad. Do not feel proud unless you have a widely accepted flag. Otherwise you will get marked as a supremacist, racist, xenophobe.

That's just me mocking the society. You should be proud with your country, zambia or uk, usa or bangladesh. Have some pride and defend your own flag/country

As for this thread... I stand with @Log_er 's comment, as he explained it just fine.
  • Zone!Zone! Member
    Most people in America are not proud of our flag whenever they live in the USA
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Cords said:

I couldn't disagree more with that statement. I don't know where you live but where I live and travel, I see American flags proudly flying everywhere or displayed in other ways.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited June 2019

Cords said:

I couldn't disagree more with that statement. I don't know where you live but where I live and travel, I see American flags proudly flying everywhere or displayed in other ways.
    What she said.
    Also if you are ashamed of your country you should probably be living somewhere else.
  • JuIius said:

Cords said:

What she said.
    Also if you are ashamed of your country you should probably be living somewhere else.
    i can't leave my country lol
  • Piratax10 said:

JuIius said:

Cords said:

What she said.
    i can't leave my country lol
    yeah, cause then he might get captured by Bowser!
  • TimbertonTimberton Member
    edited June 2019
    Piratax10 said:

Log_er said:

Heheh ^

On a side note--- Iwould really like a clan logo that would appear on your name,(wherever that may be.)
    Unfortunately,thats the only thing I'll take from this.
  • SarcoSarco Member
    Id prefer it if there was a toggle for player flags cuz sometimes i get annoyed at the jolly roger
  • Sarco said:

Id prefer it if there was a toggle for player flags cuz sometimes i get annoyed at the jolly roger

>:O