Almighty One Second Anniversarry

Mr.Granicus.Mr.Granicus. Member
edited May 2019 in Player Events & Creations
(Edited)

Hello everyone! Our clan will BE CELEBRATING our 2nd ANNIVERSARY on June 2, 2019! You can help us!... We got AN ESTIMATED OF MORE THAN 2.5K members, we HAVE DONE tons of events and activities in the PAST 2 WHOLE YEARS of EXISTENCE... so we are here TO GET SOME HELP...

- you can donate and sponsor THE PRIZES
- all donations WILL BE APPRECIATED just search Almighty One Anniversarry or Almighy One Helping Center on THE LOBBY to donate

Comments

• Booo
  • GeezerGeezer Member
    One quick question - how can you have more than 2.5k members if there's around 2k total players?
  • Geezer said:

One quick question - how can you have more than 2.5k members if there's around 2k total players?

Doppelgangers(i mean alts)
  • Geezer said:

I didnt said Active players
  • LateComLateCom Member
    also anniversary was spelt wrong.
  • Yeah i accidentally named the realm Almighty One Anniversarry
  • Di man lang tinanggal ung mga Caps ko hahaha naglagay ako ng capital letter words para lang ipakita mga binago ko HAHA sana man lang inedit bago icopy haha
  • Haaaapppyyyyy anniversary
  • Ima prob donate
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited May 2019
    This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. In anniversaries, people give back in gratitude to the people who support them and stuff, but you are doing vice versa.
    So nubby.
  • LateComLateCom Member
    Guess I'll donate.
    *checks balance*
    *has 60k*
    nah maybe another time...
  • sdgamez3 said:

This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. In anniversaries, people give back in gratitude to the people who support them and stuff, but you are doing vice versa.
    So nubby.

Sorry Pro Do i bother you?
    Btw you don't need to waste your time to comment here to get attention :)
  • LateCom said:

Guess I'll donate.
    *checks balance*
    *has 60k*
    nah maybe another time...

No problem
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited June 2019

sdgamez3 said:

So nubby.

Sorry Pro Do i bother you?
    Btw you don't need to waste your time to comment here to get attention :)
    Lol that's the weirdest come back of the century
    And you didn't even try to contradict me, you just excepted that you are begging and moved on.
  • Bashers will bash cuz they find the clan is getting stronger. Yes Bashers and haters are factors of disbanding a clan. But look, Almighty One stands for already 2 years. Yep there are more clans at this game right now but that fact we lasted for already 2 years is already our achievement. So i just want to congratulate you Mr.Grancius for this big achievement.