Parkour Building Contest (No More Entries)

Comments

• Geezer said:

Hmm what if we find testers to proof it can be finish?

They would have to either record it or do it with one of the official testers
    Wow CD , close your offline mode XD ur good at parkour ,need u
  • Daisyy'Daisyy' Member
    edited June 2019
    Category : Second Prettiest!
    Realm Name : The Donut Course
    Food : Flavors Of Donuts!
    Perks Needed : Jumpman,Speed Demon 1-3

There's Some Of The Levels Are Easy! And Some Of It Are Hard! And I Tried WITHOUT Perks So Yeah owo
  • Daisyy'Daisyy' Member
    edited May 2019
    Nothing To See Here C:
  • [BN] said:

The Pasta Course
    Theme: Pasta
    Category: Hard

*Under Construction* XD

i am doing with pasta noob >:(
    Ooof didn't see ya right there
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    [BN] said:

The Pasta Course

*Under Construction* XD

Multiple people can do the same kind of food.
  • Category :
    Food : Donut
    Perks Needed : Jumpman,Spindizzy,Speed Demon 1?

I'm Still Thinking At The Category Because Some Of My Parts Are Hard Ones..And Some Of It Are Easiest Ones..And There's No "Medium" e.e

Um, you do know that spindizzy is not a game improvement perk and purely for customization, right?
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Category :
    Food : Donut
    Perks Needed : Jumpman,Spindizzy,Speed Demon 1?

I'm Still Thinking At The Category Because Some Of My Parts Are Hard Ones..And Some Of It Are Easiest Ones..And There's No "Medium" e.e

Spindizzy perk is only jump animations, it helps nothing.
  • [BN] said:

The Pasta Course

*Under Construction* XD

Multiple people can do the same kind of food.
    Yay
  • Daisyy'Daisyy' Member
    Kk I thought..Spindizzy Is a perk e.e Meh Bad..But..I'm still having a BIG HARD Decision Here At The Donut Course Ya'll q.q
  • Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited June 2019

Joining for kelp shake

Owner: Kelp Shake
    Realm Name: One Healthy Course
    Category: Prettiest
    No perks needed

( I will edit it when he say the foods that he used in )

the theme of foods :

Vegetables ( Cabbage, Celery, Corn, Salad, Carrot and Eggplant )
    Fruits ( Apple, Orange, Blueberry, Tomato, Chilli, Banana and Watermelon )
    Meats ( Ham, Steak, Chicken and Fish )
    Edited Categories and Prizes to add a Second Place to each one

Categories and Prizes:
    60K - Most Difficult (still has to be doable, if I can't do it I'll get friends who are better at parkour than me to try it out)
    30K - Second Most Difficult
    30K - Easiest (has to still be somewhat challenging or it's disqualified)
    15K - Second Easiest
    100K - Prettiest
    50K - Second Prettiest
  • Dreadful LawDreadful Law Member
    edited May 2019

Categories and Prizes:
    60K - Most Difficult (still has to be doable, if I can't do it I'll get friends who are better at parkour than me to try it out)
    15K - Second Easiest
    100K - Prettiest
    50K - Second Prettiest

3rd most difficult? :c

Categories and Prizes:
    15K - Second Easiest
    100K - Prettiest
    50K - Second Prettiest

At some point I will run out of cubits XD we'll have to wait and see.
  • Daisyy'Daisyy' Member
    edited May 2019

Categories and Prizes:
    15K - Second Easiest
    100K - Prettiest
    50K - Second Prettiest

Oofie >.> XD
    I think there's still more people wants the "Second Prettiest" And the "Prettiest"
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Categories and Prizes:
    15K - Second Easiest
    100K - Prettiest
    50K - Second Prettiest

Grace, "Easiest Parkour" need challenging part, but what if its easy to me and alot players, but for some players is impossible?

Categories and Prizes:
    15K - Second Easiest
    100K - Prettiest
    50K - Second Prettiest

Grace, "Easiest Parkour" need challenging part, but what if its easy to me and alot players, but for some players is impossible?
    This is why I have 11 other judges to help me out.
  • JouneJoune Member
    edited May 2019
    tbh now im glad i didnt choose the "nicest" catagory, mine looks horrid xD
    Least its hard i guess

Also lets say a parkour a really hard but looks horrid. Would it take off points?
  • I tested some parkour still can't beat even i have speed demon 3 , Better fix a bit or you may get disqualified lol
  • Alv'Alv' Member

I tested some parkour still can't beat even i have speed demon 3 , Better fix a bit or you may get disqualified lol

Lopai's cake course..impossible
  • I tested some parkour still can't beat even i have speed demon 3 , Better fix a bit or you may get disqualified lol

Lopai's cake course..impossible
    shh

i tested all the parkours in category "hard" and i did them all >:3 haha L
  • Message from [BN]: Hey, can’t login to my acc. Weird... Anyway, TSC needs speed demon 3 too. The last jump may be a bit difficult.
    One week left!

Important note I need to remind y'all about: The room/realm must be recent! This is the point of the Info Bumper. A lot of people are not reading my discussion and then having their entire parkour in a realm/room that's too old. You could get disqualified. I want to make sure people are not taking and editing old parkours to make them look slightly like food.
  • Jer_Jer_ Member
    edited June 2019
    Category: Most Difficult
    Realm name: The Gingerbread Course! (with "!")
    Foods : (Christmas Cookie, Coffee Mug, Gingerbread, Candy Canes)
    Perks needed: Jumpman, Speed Demon2-3, Brawny1or2, Health.
  • i vote for disqualifying any parkour that has phantom foam bcuz then it turn the parkour into a guessing game and it doesn't need any parkour skills bcuz u just guess .. plus it's annoying haha L
    And i also vote for disqualifying any LONG parkour with no checkpoints.. Thx

i vote for disqualifying any parkour that has phantom foam bcuz then it turn the parkour into a guessing game and it doesn't need any parkour skills bcuz u just guess .. plus it's annoying haha L

While I agree with you that those are annoying, I won't be disqualifying them. However, phantom foam can knock people down in the Most Difficult category because the parkour wouldn't actually be difficult. I recommend not making the judges too frustrated in your parkour lol
    I'll talk to the judges and see what they think about this.
  • JouneJoune Member
    edited June 2019
    i planned to put no checkpoints HHH

also i have a few things to ask

so lets say a parkour says "Speed Demon 1 required" would u put on speed 1 and do it?

if a parkour lets say requires Speed Demon 3 and another only requires Jumpman, would the parkour that requires Speed Demon 3 automatically be harder?

what's considered long?

(only if question 1 is a yes) and if a parkour says Speed Demon 1 and none of the judges have Speed Demon 1, would someone else with Speed Demon 1 have to do it?
  • Alv'Alv' Member

i vote for disqualifying any parkour that has phantom foam bcuz then it turn the parkour into a guessing game and it doesn't need any parkour skills bcuz u just guess .. plus it's annoying haha L

While I agree with you that those are annoying, I won't be disqualifying them. However, phantom foam can knock people down in the Most Difficult category because the parkour wouldn't actually be difficult. I recommend not making the judges too frustrated in your parkour lol
    I'll talk to the judges and see what they think about this.
    Grace, my parkour have 1part is with phantom foam, but that part is easy if u not tricked, gl xD
  • CD87CD87 Member
    I don't know about how other judges will do their jobs, but here's a breakdown of what you'd expect from me:
    +Prettiest: Parkours that make me say "Wow" upon entering/during gameplay. Prettiest parkour also should be immersive, which means it is able to hide as much parkour elements as possible. For example, food floating in mid-air wouldn't be as pretty as food built in a logical way/have a logical reason for it.
    +Easiest: To me, the best way to know if your parkour is easy or not is to turn off all the perks and play. This is pretty subjective, but the average score from all 11 judges should correctly reflect the easiness of your parkour.
    +Hardest: Just to be clear, I don't plan to play everything from start to finish. Sure, I might finish some of the parkours (maybe all if it's not hard enough to my standard), but I wouldn't spend hours trying and dying just to see the victory sign like I once did in the past, as I do have my own life to take care of in the outside world. Instead, I'll take a closer look at the technical side of your course, and see how challenging you're able to make through the theoretical solutions done on paper.

One last thing:

Randomness is not considered "parkour", but I won't be disqualifying them either. However, your score might be severely deducted for this.

Same goes for checkpoints. A parkour with 0 checkpoints wouldn't be considered "hard", as again, I'd just have to throw myself into the flame thousands of time just to get that perfect run. (And remember, I don't have time to do that). What makes it hard is what mechanics you constructed, not how many checkpoints you have. I can make a parkour hard with 40-60 checkpoints, so it's not that much of a difference to have 0 or 40 checkpoints (Minus the fact is that I do own a hard parkour with 40 checkpoints anyway :3).
  • Bump! I editted my comment
    I added my Perks Requirements