edited May 2019
    Ooof. Rip.
  • F for those who might lost trust on pens , F
  • I lost trust in pens a long time ago
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited May 2019
    Greedy players took it..

I lost trust in pens a long time ago

The problem is long lost connected, rip players item...especially rares. I feel sad for them

F for those who might lost trust on pens , F

F
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Advice for anyone that lost things: Please, contact support.
  • if i ever rent at pens i just put up a sign telling wht i sell i never put the itmes down
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    All it takes is actually paying attention to your rental timer, (which nobody seems to be able to manage.)
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

Advice for anyone that lost things: Please, contact support.

+1 Support has always said that if the lose was caused by a glitch, etc that they would do their best to replace the lost items.. No need to lose trust in a realm because of server issue lol.. that is the only thing sad here XD

• if i ever rent at pens i just put up a sign telling wht i sell i never put the itmes down

Same
    JuIius said:

All it takes is actually paying attention to your rental timer, (which nobody seems to be able to manage.)

But the incident is unexpected
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    JuIius said:

It's not because of that. The servers suddenly started crashing and kicking players. Those players could join back for hours.
  • Rip for poor players! Now it is noted for us when lagging remove stuffs immidiately!