Parkour Building Contest (No More Entries)

Comments

• after 3 days hellish practices of violin and slack off i starting to build now :'D
  • lol
  • (Réservations) eeee french keyboard, I’m too lazy to fix that.
    Category: Easiest
    How to get to it: Search up *Ladybug* and then there’s a portal, just a normal one, no stamps and go inside.
    Food: Apples!
    Perks needed: none! Well, hopefully
    The owner is *Ladybug* or *Choco cake* but I’m just making a reservation for her.
  • Can i still join this ? im gonna build a pakour

The deadline is the 8th, so yes.

Also, I added a video I recorded, reading my discussion out loud
    oo ty :D
  • can i do like a new part of the parkour in a new room cuz i reached nub max hight
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

can i do like a new part of the parkour in a new room cuz i reached nub max hight

Probably the limit is what you can fit in one room. There is no "longest parkour" category to enter and there will be a lot of parkours for the judges to go through. Don't need to have everyone spending hours upon hours in a single course.
  • GeezerGeezer Member

can i do like a new part of the parkour in a new room cuz i reached nub max hight

Probably the limit is what you can fit in one room. There is no "longest parkour" category to enter and there will be a lot of parkours for the judges to go through. Don't need to have everyone spending hours upon hours in a single course.
    Yeh cos someone could make a parkour the easiest one ever but have it go across 100+ rooms to make it 100% the longest parkour
  • Dreadful LawDreadful Law Member
    edited May 2019

ye but i mean like there are ppl using 99x99 rooms and i'm doing it in a 33x33 and i feel like it's too short
    and i just wanna make 1 more room not 100+ rooms . _.

ye but i mean like there are ppl using 99x99 rooms and i'm doing it in a 33x33 and i feel like it's too short
    You're welcome to restart in a 99x99 instead of a 33x33 but one room is the max amount of space you can have.
  • can i do like a new part of the parkour in a new room cuz i reached nub max hight

You're welcome to restart in a 99x99 instead of a 33x33 but one room is the max amount of space you can have.
    what if i submit it as a 2nd parkour?

As long as the two are not connected, you can submit the other as a second parkour.

As long as the two are not connected, you can submit the other as a second parkour.
    ummm so if i call it The Pizza Course 2 and put it at the end of The Pizza Course does that mean they're connected?
  • GeezerGeezer Member

ummm so if i call it The Pizza Course 2 and put it at the end of The Pizza Course does that mean they're connected?
    Yes because you have to complete one to get to the other

If you put it at the end of the other course I will disqualify it.
  • We can build it with others,right?

Me and @sdgamez3 are gonna have the funniest parkour ever!

Oh also do you mean "most fun" as funny or fun to do?
  • [BN] said:

We can build it with others,right?

i already asked asked grace
    she said its ok
    edited May 2019
    [BN] said:

Most Fun is not a category you can enter. You automatically enter it by entering the other categories. The judges will decide afterwards which course they had the most fun in. And if you would read the Q&A section on the discussion you would find the answer to your question.
  • My friend really want to join this but he has 0c in pocket XD
  • one thing tho grace, can i join with my own parkour even tho im helping [BN]??
  • k but can i make an extended part in a new room for my parkour but don't count it of the parkour and u can just go till the end of the first parkour?
    so the 2nd part isn't a part of this contest
  • TyndaleTyndale Member

My friend really want to join this but he has 0c in pocket XD

I've already spent over 15k building my parkour ;-;
  • [BN] said:

And if you would read the Q&A section on the discussion you would find the answer to your question.
    No it doesn't say if its funny as in comedic way or funny like enjoyable to do
  • GoId said:

only spent c for buying the realm ;3
  • TyndaleTyndale Member

GoId said:

Then how'd you get a stamp? owo
  • GoId said:

GoId said:

Some pro gave it to him
  • TyndaleTyndale Member
    [BN] said:

GoId said:

GoId said:

Some pro gave it to him
    owo
  • GoId said:

[BN] said:

GoId said:

GoId said:

Some pro gave it to him
    owo
    some [BigNub] gave it to me bcuz i made him his noob stuff
    sdgamez3 said:

one thing tho grace, can i join with my own parkour even tho im helping [BN]??

Yes. The owner of the realm gets the prize if they win. And then they divide it with whoever helped them.

k but can i make an extended part in a new room for my parkour but don't count it of the parkour and u can just go till the end of the first parkour?
    so the 2nd part isn't a part of this contest

Yes. The first part can be entered, the second part an extension.
    [BN] said:

[BN] said:

And if you would read the Q&A section on the discussion you would find the answer to your question.
    No it doesn't say if its funny as in comedic way or funny like enjoyable to do
    Did I say most funny or most fun? The most fun to do will win that.
  • name: the tomato course
    Owner: me
    food: the tomato course
    how to get to it?: go to sdgamez village, walk 5 blocks fowards, then five blocks to the right
  • When submissions are closed , you and other 10 judges will do one parkour together then do next parkour or each judge go different parkour ?