Rin's Art Gallery~

1235»

Comments

• Bumping this uwu , I've finally finished my watercolor practice

here's my edited version with my mouse pad because mouse is stolen and drawing tablet commit ded. Again.. if you know this dude we shud talk more often ;))) *coughs*

and original piece is in a spoiler

yes my horrible coloring right there HAHAAHA I got lazy

I got a few watercolor practice too while I'm working on that

yeaah... that's about it- only 2 finished pieces I've recently have problems with scanner which I'm crying on ;w;
    Naise human , Naise
    *remembers when I could only draw humans*
    Lol watch my arts too XD

here's my edited version with my mouse pad because mouse is stolen and drawing tablet commit ded. Again.. if you know this dude we shud talk more often ;))) *coughs*

yeaah... that's about it- only 2 finished pieces I've recently have problems with scanner which I'm crying on ;w;
    Naise human , Naise
    Lol watch my arts too XD
    I lurk ur arts hehehe secretly checking em out fufufufu~

Naise human , Naise
    Lol watch my arts too XD
    I lurk ur arts hehehe secretly checking em out fufufufu~
    KK XD i don't mind :)
  • Mmm it's late at night and I'm still drawing.... Btw if anyone notice my signature is Reicchiru, that's because I usually change names but feel free to still call me rin

anyways here are some oc sketchs I did

I just love that oc

I have a sketch of someone from the webtoon I read the scanner got dirty for some odd reason which makes me sed I'll clean it soon I guess

• I REALLY like the May 18th second Kitsune. It's beautiful
  • *still alive* just gonna drop some art here~

Chibis~ been practicing them for awhile~

Hyakkimaru for a fwend

Some doodle I did

And lastly a finished artwork~!

• oh hey I'm still alive somehow, got a few art even though I have others but I'll show some finished ones.

Wew I practiced a bit of colored pencils

and I have a bit of commissions lately

chibbssss

and I few headshots , 1st one is an example 2nd is a commission ^^; yeah if you know him then kudos to you HAAHAHHA
  • Rin ShirakuRin Shiraku Member
    edited March 2020
    Well here we go art dum since it's been so long~ I finally got a wacom tablet~

= this was my first test for the wacom tablet. And it was great- but I've spent like 1-2 days continuous for this

= I took less time here than the first one but I was mainly focusing now on dark colors this time

=I probably did rendering technique here since I'm quite bored. But it's not really worth it since it took a lot of time somehow.

=Ah yes... suffer on those crystals....

=This one was a bit bloody soooooo I'll put it in a spoiler just incase. Not gore though.

=My recent one, I was pretty proud of this ngl since I like the theme of this ohohoho~ monarchy-

Anyways hope you guys like some of my art dumps. I have a few sketches but nevermind that since it's too many.

My new pen name now is Reicchiru idk if you guys already know about this but yeah- I only post my art on some medias now- ^^

NOT TAKING REQUESTS ATM BTW!

Stay safe guys~!
  • JouneJoune Member
    :0 woah this is crazy
  • Stunning! Proud to play the same game with such an artist like you :O