Game stays on reconnecting

Comments

• Guys I used to called it a curse ban xD

Whimsicalfirefly is on it, see the broadcast someone posted.

• Intimate said:

Guys I used to called it a curse ban xD

Whimsicalfirefly is on it, see the broadcast someone posted.

Oh you're using alt too! For some reasons we stuck at that reconnecting. And I consider the word "HOPEFULLY" so better to expect the worst rather the best at this time. I do believe this stuck will fix after an hour or 3. When the worst we expect will be 6 to 12 hours then idk what to do now cuz im really bored now! I do hope too it wont be days of server down xD
  • This is the problem...why people need to do trolls on pens? Annoying players :/
  • This is the problem...why people need to do trolls on pens? Annoying players :/

it's not just pens, got stuck on some realm called "shop"
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I think it effected any realms or players that were on that server at the time of the crash.
  • I think it effected any realms or players that were on that server at the time of the crash.

I was able to play for a while on an alt but then I went into my realm and get the reconnecting thingy too on the alt, argh :(
  • dont leave where you are its the only key to survive!
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I have heard about several people that were fine until they tried to tp to a friend or enter a realm that is on that server.
  • anyone knows what is the cause of this bug?
  • The game can't handle my handsomeness
  • The game can't handle my handsomeness

The game can't handle my handsomeness

lol penta hahaha this game can :P
  • SpottedJaySpottedJay Member
    edited May 2019
    This has to do with the magnificent trolling guy whose always playing around in the pens. like come on. That guy have been causing so much trouble in cc world. Please can someone take care of this.
  • Daisyy'Daisyy' Member
    Bruh..How long is this bug...I just wanna play on my main..so I can continue leveling my player..and also..At My Donut Course..Has Some reconnecting bug as well! ;-;
  • Daisyy'Daisyy' Member
    If My donut Course needs to be..Removed or banned..Then..I will lose all the pixel there q.q and meh stuff As well my vends there..
  • Another situation. As my name suggests, I am an alt who farms blocks for dayz ;) I was not in Pen's Yard Rentals, but in a completely different place; a tropical mine. AND BAAAAM reconnecting this has been going on for about 8 hours for me now...

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE LATECOM lol
    also godzilla is my favourite player everyone else sorry ;)
  • -JZ--JZ- Member
    Still waiting... ;-;
  • Any updates regarding to this problem? Please fix the problem.
  • Ace?Ace? Member
    [JZ] said:

Still waiting... ;-;

Same XD
  • LateCom said:

it wasnt me...some buffoons were trying what i did in the video and there were like tons of people spamming dice blocks instead of clammy clams... so that happened...

If you hadn't done it in the first place no one would be here now
  • That's the game without useful updates ^
  • when did it start tho
  • Im afraid Sir Kewberth also affected by the snap too! lets wait for 5 years and for a real guy who will say I Luv you 3000! And his name is Howard Potts! xD
  • Ow finally a response :< i can rest now
  • 10 hours and counting..
  • My time has come
  • My time has come

hahahaha lets make this time of server down fun than to be depress! xD Cmon guys make your own meme! dont be depress at server down :P
  • All People on The Lobby Are Alts

Me: Maybe iam from the future :o
  • All People on The Lobby Are Alts

Me: Maybe iam from the future :o

Or when trump is retired XD

• New players will be like....

"Is this the actual game?"
This discussion has been closed.