Auto harvester

Basically it is something that you can put on a bush or a rubber tree trunk and when it is ready to be harvested, the auto harvester will automatically harvest the crop

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    This would completely kill the aim of "farming" in the game.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Hm. Something like this could be useful, but it would probably have to be fairly expensive, have a limited number of uses, and only pull the berries/cotton/rubber and not cubits also (like from regular mining).
    It would definitely come in handy :3

Or, it could cost less and be unlimited in uses, but have a smaller radius, only pulling within 5-10 blocks rather than the entire room/realm.

Either way :3
  • Cool that would be nice, maybe to make it not cheat-ish, we need to use coal for fuel for the machine to operate
  • Or for every block it pulls it takes 2 cubits.
  • That would be expensive ._.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    It was suggested in the past, to have a high level perk that pulls any nearby able farm items such as rubber, cotton and berries, within a certain vicinity of a player with permissions.

Not as overpowered as an auto farming mechanism block. Yet can still be considered over powered.
  • So when is this perk going to come out, or has it already came out?
  • I'm with crystallise idea to have the machine work with a source of power; that could be coal or oil or anything else...
    We totally need this kind of machines, it can have a price of 2kc for one machine, and you don't need more than 1 in your farm, but you can anyway buy more to get more easily work done... This machine can only mine in a row, and can move by itself...

Frenchyyy
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Frenchyyy said:

I'm with crystallise idea to have the machine work with a source of power; that could be coal or oil or anything else...
    We totally need this kind of machines, it can have a price of 2kc for one machine, and you don't need more than 1 in your farm, but you can anyway buy more to get more easily work done... This machine can only mine in a row, and can move by itself...

Frenchyyy

I like the ideas of the fuels, and that it can only do a row.
    But that idea of that it can move on its own is a bit too much because of the lag and how are the staff suppost to make that?
  • I think our devs having a problem with moving object
  • Thank you for your support of my idea, let's hope that the Developers are able to make this block in the game
  • Let's suggest and the devq will make some effort to make it real on their own way... :P
  • BJDware said:

It was suggested in the past, to have a high level perk that pulls any nearby able farm items such as rubber, cotton and berries, within a certain vicinity of a player with permissions.

Not as overpowered as an auto farming mechanism block. Yet can still be considered over powered.

Mining just by passing by the thing?!?!?! That's a beautiful dream....