Whats happening this time? Lol

JedeeJedee Member
edited May 2019 in General Chat
Whats happening lol? Im the only one stacking in reconnecting? I just crashed and reconnecting in 1 Hour and 30 Minutes Lol xD

Comments

• Server Down Jed. We still don't know what is really happening too tho.
  • NicasioNicasio Member
    Hopefully,Admin will fix it very soon.
  • Nicasio said:

Hopefully,Admin will fix it very soon.

Still depends on the deepness of bug i think
  • Apparently some people hacked and now only PC users can go on or something

Idk if pc users only but we also stuck at reconnecting which forced us to use our alts.

Gosh stop sharing these rumours, it hasn't been hacked. Most likely the lag from people using useful boxes to lag Pen's made the server crash.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Nobody hacked the game. There is a server down and it's apparently due to some players trolling in pens.
  • Krakeen said:

Apparently some people hacked and now only PC users can go on or something

Gosh stop sharing these rumours, it hasn't been hacked. Most likely the lag from people using useful boxes to lag Pen's made the server crash.
    Wait what do you mean Useful Box? Or Useless Box
  • Krakeen said:

Apparently some people hacked and now only PC users can go on or something

Sorry, I’m very... gullible

Idk if pc users only but we also stuck at reconnecting which forced us to use our alts.
    Alts work
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Probably crash
  • I think we should use this time to reflect on the good things of the game and have faith in the dev team they work very hard behind the scenes
  • LateComLateCom Member
    irony? :D
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    my other account too was but i can login with this account why?
  • When was this ? What happened to you guys lol , i sees a lot threads about it :0
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member

When was this ? What happened to you guys lol , i sees a lot threads about it :0

a few minutes ago
  • LateCom said:

irony? :D

Any player found responsible to contributing to this should be reduced to half or quarter speed and gravity increased 4x for 2 weeks not pointing any fingers cause my qbee doesn't have any but my nubby arms are shaking around somewhere in cyber space in this infinite Reconnecting... loop
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    this account too gone really nice ahh rip