• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Krakeen said:

Biti said:

LamciaYT said:

Wow super było by fajnie explorować księżyc i mieć na nim baza własnom ;3

what

Biti störmt die Forums
    Indeed.

Quite a rare sight... Are you sure you want to stay around, biti? Your bff, whimsicalfirefly, is around here as well.. You wouldnt want to risk another loss of your plot, would you? Oh and bring your buddy, teddy/txddy, too, for the time being. Let's have some fun.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Krakeen said:

Biti said:

LamciaYT said:

what

Biti störmt die Forums
    Indeed.

Quite a rare sight... Are you sure you want to stay around, biti? Your bff, whimsicalfirefly, is around here as well.. You wouldnt want to risk another loss of your plot, would you? Oh and bring your buddy, teddy/txddy, too, for the time being. Let's have some fun.
    xDDDDDDDDDD
  • JedeeJedee Member

Jedee said:

This is nice! but summer pack is nice too! But my point is,
    The summer(pack) is popular season! So we can wait it in another next year or etc! But this New pack? Lets give a chance in this pack to be released in just one time! Also it helps a lot cuz we can make,have another new cool things cuz of this new pack! So i prefer/choose better for this new pack for having more fun in CC!
    Good idea kewb!

Remind: Summer is popular season so we can wait in someother time! But the space is just one time! lets give a chance

it stay cc store permanent , and remember when sir kewerth said might try chinese new year stuff on new year pack?

no no no, i just pointing for those peeps disagree of this new space pack
  • lucaaa795 said:

Krakeen said:

Biti said:

LamciaYT said:

what

Biti störmt die Forums
    Indeed.

Mmmm
  • When this package is released, I will create my YouTube channel. But for the Moment I will be absent :)
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

When this package is released, I will create my YouTube channel. But for the Moment I will be absent :)

Somewhere in June, but exact date was not specified.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    So any ETA?
    @SirKewberth
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    lucaaa795 said:

So any ETA?
    @SirKewberth

Im also curious about ETA, and what will sci-fi update bring us!?!?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Still squeezing in a few extra things, but we'll be in final testing with a day or two I'd say. I'll try to get a preview vid going shortly.
  • Still squeezing in a few extra things, but we'll be in final testing with a day or two I'd say. I'll try to get a preview vid going shortly.

Thx for the update!
  • Still squeezing in a few extra things, but we'll be in final testing with a day or two I'd say. I'll try to get a preview vid going shortly.

Thanks for letting us know! I know this update will be good!
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I'm liking it in testing... I hope you guys will too. Its a fun theme. If it's very popular maybe we'll do some add-ons to expand it because there's a lot of ideas still floating around for it.
  • I'm liking it in testing... I hope you guys will too. Its a fun theme. If it's very popular maybe we'll do some add-ons to expand it because there's a lot of ideas still floating around for it.

Can we get an open beta for it, or is it gonna be a suprise? By open beta i mean that like a singleplayer realm, where you start with those items to try it out? I know this isn't a thing you do on CC, but it could be intresting. Might raise security issues for the game though.
    It's not possible to really do that currently with the way the server works etc.. The beta versions have to have their own server/client to even see the items. Putting beta code on the live server even if we tried to cordon it off could certainly be a security issue.
  • It's not possible to really do that currently with the way the server works etc.. The beta versions have to have their own server/client to even see the items. Putting beta code on the live server even if we tried to cordon it off could certainly be a security issue.

Just a question does the offset gravity come with the stamp or are those two things separate?
  • GeezerGeezer Member

I'm liking it in testing... I hope you guys will too. Its a fun theme. If it's very popular maybe we'll do some add-ons to expand it because there's a lot of ideas still floating around for it.

nice pun

also i cant wait for it to come out
  • ragean said:

It's not possible to really do that currently with the way the server works etc.. The beta versions have to have their own server/client to even see the items. Putting beta code on the live server even if we tried to cordon it off could certainly be a security issue.

Just a question does the offset gravity come with the stamp or are those two things separate?
    I feel like when referring to it, he has said "the stamp", although I'd like to see it separate.
    There's going to be 2 versions. One which is just the stars and normal gravity, and another with the stars a low gravity.
  • I can't wait! I'm glad they will be separate,although I was honestly hoping there would be a low-gravity bumper to toggle the gravity.
  • GeezerGeezer Member

There's going to be 2 versions. One which is just the stars and normal gravity, and another with the stars a low gravity.

Will the low gravity one be bottomless? Would help make more parkours
  • Sounds good and tasty. :)
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    Thought the same thing about the pun @Geezer, but you beat me to posting about it. :)

The update sounds exciting. Looking forward to it. Will definitely add a fun new dimension to the game. Thanks for all hard work and keeping us posted SirK!
  • I like the two stamps. Just stars and then stars and low gravity. It’s a good touch for those who may not want low gravity.
  • DaFrenchy said:

Sounds good and tasty. :)

Tasty hahaha
  • Preview? ._.
  • By Smiley said:

Preview? ._.

It’ll come out when it does
  • PentaPatataPentaPatata Member
    edited June 2019
    Geezer said:

nice pun

also i cant wait for it to come out
    Woah! I didn't notice that at first... I think it may because I take that very Sirius
  • 10 years later...