Really Disappointed

2»

Comments

• well ye rip for the hollas and for the new players who didnt have a chance to got that fossil. Well as for me i do respect their move of getting the free fossils because they have a right to get it. But in the other hand, your holla is for newbies tho so im sad for those new players who came at your hollas. but afterall, the bible verses that you sent here was so true so maybe we will just wait for the right time where new players will be respected more with enough help from pro players. Yes even when I was nub i was just ignored by older players than me (approximately 2014 players cuz i started 2015). Well if they will quit let them. But if they are lucky enough to find a pro player who will motivate them enough to still keep playing this game, good for them. I do appreciate this game for making new friends here and made my english and vocabulary skills better. Yes i learned tons of wisdom at this game too. like how to communicate properly, how to cope up the community, and how to make new friends! yes I survived here for 4 years! but those new players will survive? Maybe yes maybe not but afterall, they deserve to be respected and they deserve to be helped by pro players like us!

Most of the new players quit because of lack of welcoming. When i joined, i had to learn from my mistakes.
  • Azsimuth said:

well ye rip for the hollas and for the new players who didnt have a chance to got that fossil. Well as for me i do respect their move of getting the free fossils because they have a right to get it. But in the other hand, your holla is for newbies tho so im sad for those new players who came at your hollas. but afterall, the bible verses that you sent here was so true so maybe we will just wait for the right time where new players will be respected more with enough help from pro players. Yes even when I was nub i was just ignored by older players than me (approximately 2014 players cuz i started 2015). Well if they will quit let them. But if they are lucky enough to find a pro player who will motivate them enough to still keep playing this game, good for them. I do appreciate this game for making new friends here and made my english and vocabulary skills better. Yes i learned tons of wisdom at this game too. like how to communicate properly, how to cope up the community, and how to make new friends! yes I survived here for 4 years! but those new players will survive? Maybe yes maybe not but afterall, they deserve to be respected and they deserve to be helped by pro players like us!

Most of the new players quit because of lack of welcoming. When i joined, i had to learn from my mistakes.
    Azsimuth said:

well ye rip for the hollas and for the new players who didnt have a chance to got that fossil. Well as for me i do respect their move of getting the free fossils because they have a right to get it. But in the other hand, your holla is for newbies tho so im sad for those new players who came at your hollas. but afterall, the bible verses that you sent here was so true so maybe we will just wait for the right time where new players will be respected more with enough help from pro players. Yes even when I was nub i was just ignored by older players than me (approximately 2014 players cuz i started 2015). Well if they will quit let them. But if they are lucky enough to find a pro player who will motivate them enough to still keep playing this game, good for them. I do appreciate this game for making new friends here and made my english and vocabulary skills better. Yes i learned tons of wisdom at this game too. like how to communicate properly, how to cope up the community, and how to make new friends! yes I survived here for 4 years! but those new players will survive? Maybe yes maybe not but afterall, they deserve to be respected and they deserve to be helped by pro players like us!

Ye that is one of the factors why new players just quit and uninstall this game easily. So I do propose for all pro players to be nice to new players and give them a warm welcome at this game! Why not, its just simple thing tho. Even u spend 500 or 1k for them its just cents for some players here xD
  • Azsimuth said:

Azsimuth said:

Ye that is one of the factors why new players just quit and uninstall this game easily. So I do propose for all pro players to be nice to new players and give them a warm welcome at this game! Why not, its just simple thing tho. Even u spend 500 or 1k for them its just cents for some players here xD
    Read the rules and don't beg to pro , isn't that easy ?:0
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    Basically, all of the younger people on this game spend their time in the lobby hollering about their rares. Mostly everywhere else, you could find teens- adults talking with friends or building, etc. You can't just look at half of it and say "this game is full of annoying immature kids." Half of it might be, but there is more to the game than those people.
  • Azsimuth said:

Azsimuth said:

Read the rules and don't beg to pro , isn't that easy ?:0
    Well if you want to help them, why not? We can refuse those beggars and we can give them too! While me I always saying to them here 1c get it and they refuse it so its up to them. Most of beggars are alts afterall xD