Qbees in space

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member
    edited May 2019
    LateCom said:

Nice. though I would have enjoyed both a summer pack and the sci-fi pack run concurrently.

If you ever need someone to host events, just hmu. I’ve been hosting Qbee Donation Center to get funds for new events and just started not long ago. So far going smoothly.

No summer pack this year(Kewberth said)

It's too early for a lot of these questions since we're still working on the pack. I can answer about spamming the jump button. It's a moon gravity... so you can jump very high with double jump but not infinitely.

So the pack will get space blocks, but is the space stamp get from pack(I hope it is) or not? And ya I'm really excited this update hope it come at end of May.
    Also hope Kewberth you, can make rare outfit fron that pack(space outfit) just like kitchen/dungeon pack.

Y’all don’t realize how this is really good for cubic castles...
    This update will bring new types of parkours/mazes/puzzles/races etc...

For me its 1 of the best update(not counting season)
  • Please tell me there will be a cosmic cow costume
  • I have one request kew, please please introduce a droid pet, I want that for months!!!!!
  • Will overworld update come with sci-fi pack at the same time?:o
  • I prefer This Sci-Fi update than Summer Update.
    This is much More cool
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Will overworld update come with sci-fi pack at the same time?:o

lucaaa795 said:

Those new overworld water and grass are sick!
    Will overworld and space come at the same time?

If I had to guess right now I'd say space first because it won't require nearly as much testing. There's few slipped in overworld bits as you noticed... The crowbar is relevant with the new overworld, and yeah thats overworld grass and ocean.
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited May 2019
    Hey @SirKewberth , when the pack comes, you probably should re-name the pack to space pack
    Since it won't be "science fiction" anymore as everyone could access it and it wouldn't be fiction anymore
  • SarcoSarco Member
    why isn't this an announcement ?
  • i will feed my astro-pet astronaut fod from UT >:3
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Sarco said:

Well it was just a little teaser vid.. but ok I tagged it.
  • FINALLY SPACE ITEMS!!! I LOVE YOU SIR KEW <333333
  • Y’all don’t realize how this is really good for cubic castles...
    This update will bring new types of parkours/mazes/puzzles/races etc...

Oh most certainly,I was thinking earlier today how people will use the low gravity for parcours, I can't wait to see how people will use it.
  • Sarco said:

cuz its probably not gonna die out
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    I think this is a really cool update to the game. Looking forward to it!

+100 for a cosmic cow outfit...lol

However, I am sad there will be no summer pack because I'd love to see more beach stuff introduced (beach towels, floats, umbrella drinks, leis, surf shorts, surf boards, etc) and some of the old beach stuff returning even though we didn't have beach stuff last year. Though I guess this makes my extra bathing suits and umbrellas more valuable...

Also, any chance we could get the camping compass to be a permanent purchase in the Cubit store? That thing is so helpful for builders and miners (and was great for the Easter egg hunt as I used it to do concentric circles for hunting), it's a shame it was only available last year during the summer camping promotion.
  • qbee vampireqbee vampire Member
    edited May 2019

^ same price 1.5k in cc store permanently
    b3achy said:

I think this is a really cool update to the game. Looking forward to it!

+100 for a cosmic cow outfit...lol

However, I am sad there will be no summer pack because I'd love to see more beach stuff introduced (beach towels, floats, umbrella drinks, leis, surf shorts, surf boards, etc) and some of the old beach stuff returning even though we didn't have beach stuff last year. Though I guess this makes my extra bathing suits and umbrellas more valuable...

Also, any chance we could get the camping compass to be a permanent purchase in the Cubit store? That thing is so helpful for builders and miners (and was great for the Easter egg hunt as I used it to do concentric circles for hunting), it's a shame it was only available last year during the summer camping promotion.

• sci-fi pack with stay cc store for permanent ?
  • LateComLateCom Member
    he said it's like dungeon pack so i think yeah.
  • JedeeJedee Member
    This is nice! but summer pack is nice too! But my point is,
    The summer(pack) is popular season! So we can wait it in another next year or etc! But this New pack? Lets give a chance in this pack to be released in just one time! Also it helps a lot cuz we can make,have another new cool things cuz of this new pack! So i prefer/choose better for this new pack for having more fun in CC!
    Good idea kewb!

Remind: Summer is popular season so we can wait in someother time! But the space is just one time! lets give a chance
  • Jedee said:

This is nice! but summer pack is nice too! But my point is,
    The summer(pack) is popular season! So we can wait it in another next year or etc! But this New pack? Lets give a chance in this pack to be released in just one time! Also it helps a lot cuz we can make,have another new cool things cuz of this new pack! So i prefer/choose better for this new pack for having more fun in CC!
    Good idea kewb!

Remind: Summer is popular season so we can wait in someother time! But the space is just one time! lets give a chance

it stay cc store permanent , and remember when sir kewerth said might try chinese new year stuff on new year pack?

• Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Posted a little teaser trailer of some work in progress. Have a look...

I know the big question is.. when? when WHEN? Well... Sorry no dates yet.. but I think maybe early June.

OMG!!! :DDDDDD
    Thats Great.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    i wonder, in the video you showed you had low gravity because of how high you jumped, but when you walked inside you didnt jump anymore, so i was wondering, is it a stamp that you used that makes it so the whole realm is affected without any exceptions, or is it something like a block that affects everything except certain areas (like that you then are normal gravity in the dome)
  • Alv'Alv' Member

i wonder, in the video you showed you had low gravity because of how high you jumped, but when you walked inside you didnt jump anymore, so i was wondering, is it a stamp that you used that makes it so the whole realm is affected without any exceptions, or is it something like a block that affects everything except certain areas (like that you then are normal gravity in the dome)

Probably that space, also maybe when u go in the "house" that has covered, u jump like normal
  • I love Moon mine , i want moon mine .
    *grabs cup of matcha and runs*
  • i wonder, in the video you showed you had low gravity because of how high you jumped, but when you walked inside you didnt jump anymore, so i was wondering, is it a stamp that you used that makes it so the whole realm is affected without any exceptions, or is it something like a block that affects everything except certain areas (like that you then are normal gravity in the dome)

I think all areas will be affected, but it would be cool if they make it so that you can decide where there is gravity and where there is not
  • i wonder, in the video you showed you had low gravity because of how high you jumped, but when you walked inside you didnt jump anymore, so i was wondering, is it a stamp that you used that makes it so the whole realm is affected without any exceptions, or is it something like a block that affects everything except certain areas (like that you then are normal gravity in the dome)

I think all areas will be affected, but it would be cool if they make it so that you can decide where there is gravity and where there is not
    like a no-gravity fadey foam
  • if this releases on June 7th, i'm gonna scream like I did at that Skillet video, "omg it's my birthday present!"
  • Bruh moment
  • KiinoTHKiinoTH Member
    Cool update!
  • They don’t call it Cosmic Cow for nothing
  • Wow super było by fajnie explorować księżyc i mieć na nim baza własnom ;3