Parkour Building Contest (No More Entries)

Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
edited June 2019 in Player Events & Creations

Please read through the whole discussion before commenting to ask questions. Your question just might be answered in it.

Many of us love a new, free parkour to try out. But there comes a point when you've found almost all the parkours you can on the Lobby search bumper and wish there were more. So, why don't we add more parkours for everyone to try?

Here's where a building contest comes in.

The theme? Food. Build your parkour based on one or more types of food. You can take some creative liberties with it, but generally try to stick with your theme.

The deadline is June 8th, 23:59 cc time. That gives you a little over 2 weeks to come up with something amazing :) Any parkours submitted after that time won't be looked at by the judges.

Requirements: An Info Bumper (to prove when the course was made, it needs to be recent) and signs at the start saying what perks are needed, if any. If you can't get an Info Bumper, please send me a pm and we'll figure something out.

Categories and Prizes:
60K - Most Difficult (still has to be doable, if I can't do it I'll get friends who are better at parkour than me to try it out)
30K - Second Most Difficult
30K - Easiest (has to still be somewhat challenging or it's disqualified)
15K - Second Easiest
100K - Prettiest
50K - Second Prettiest

To be decided by judges:
100K - Most Fun (I'm aware this is subjective. I'll be getting extra people to determine this)

If there are a lot of people participating, I might add prizes for 2nd and 3rd place in each category. On the other hand, if not enough are participating, I'll cut a category or two.

There will be multiple judges. They are people with different skill levels.

"How do I enter?" Submit your parkour by commenting below with this basic form.
Category: (you may only enter one category per parkour)
Realm name: (or how to get to the room)
Food(s) it's based on:
Perks needed:

Q&A:
How many entries can I have? You may submit up to three parkours, but only one can win.
What if there are multiple builders? The owner will get the prize and then it's up to them to distribute it.
Who's funding this? I'm providing most of the prizes myself. Sir. Pixel is also donating a chunk of the prize, as well as Geezer.
Can I have more than one food in the same parkour? Yes.
Can I have multiple rooms for my parkour? No, one room/realm is the most you can use. You're welcome to make that room as big as you like (up to 100x100 because that's the max) but try to keep your parkour inside one room/realm.

JuIius
iCantiWill
WhimsicalFirefly
*SnowyOwl*
Anguishire
DsBerrypaw
CD87
Raina Marie
Cubicle Fun :)

And 2 more who prefer to remain anonymous.

Comments

• GeezerGeezer Member
    Good luck all entrants!

Feeds George mwhahahaha
  • can 1 parkour get like most difficult and prettiest?
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

can 1 parkour get like most difficult and prettiest?

One category per parkour
  • If you create more than one parkour, will more than 1 be able to win?

If you create more than one parkour, will more than 1 be able to win?

Only one can win. Unless we just don't have enough people entering
  • 2weeks are not enough for me XD
    It must be holla and see players playing when submitted ?
    There are 4winners?
  • I like this idea about bringing more parkours into the game. I might join if an idea pops in my head.

2weeks are not enough for me XD
    It must be holla and see players playing when submitted ?
    There are 4winners?

Hollaing is completely optional. It's your parkour, you do what you want with it. All I need is the form I included in the main post
  • JouneJoune Member
    Im too poor to do this stuff :v

realizes that the huge room i got wasnt made now

Mmm
  • im too lazy to build another parkour but good luck to people who participate lol
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited May 2019
    Oh wow Grace, I thought you were joking about making this contest
  • Ya don't have the concentration or a room big enough. GL to whoever who enters
  • It has to be based on food?
    sdgamez3 said:

Oh wow Grace, I thought you were joking about making this contest

Nope ;)

It has to be based on food?

The theme? Food. Build your parkour based on one or more types of food. You can take some creative liberties with it, but generally try to stick with your theme.

Ok
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited May 2019
    What if your parkour fit all category ?
    Each category only the best one win ?
    Can make more than one food?

What if your parkour fit all category ?

I guess you just choose which category it has a better chance of winning in. And yes, only the best one entered in each category will win. Unless we have a bunch of people join, in which case 2nd and 3rd prizes might be added. Yes, you may have more than one food.
  • What if your parkour fit all category ?

I guess you just choose which category it has a better chance of winning in. And yes, only the best one entered in each category will win. Unless we have a bunch of people join, in which case 2nd and 3rd prizes might be added. Yes, you may have more than one food.
    Oh okie X) will spend most of my creativity for it ^^
  • Can i make a parkour with some additional puzzles?
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember

It has to be based on food?

Ok

If its based on pizza its an automatic win c:

Ok
    If its based on pizza its an automatic win c:

I am dessertcon , sorry >.>
    Hawkagae said:

Can i make a parkour with some additional puzzles?

Sure. Just make sure it is mostly a parkour and mostly based on food.
  • what if i made a supah extra long hard parkour then u and ur friend couldn't complete it, but it's possible, wot happens then
  • TacticalthTacticalth Member
    edited May 2019
    -Reservation-
    The Spaghetti Course
    Theme: guess it e.e
    Perks needed: Jumpman and speed demon 2
    Category: I don't know, it's not that hard but its not that easy either so i guess prettier?
  • I'll try
  • [BN] said:

hmmm.. i am pretty broke now :V

Go mine 24/7 dude......
    I can build although i practice violin 5/7 :3

• what if i made a supah extra long hard parkour then u and ur friend couldn't complete it, but it's possible, wot happens then

Sure you take a video to proof it

Sure you take a video to proof it

no

what if i made a supah extra long hard parkour then u and ur friend couldn't complete it, but it's possible, wot happens then

It might get disqualified if it's too difficult. You should be able to do your own parkour. lol
  • LateComLateCom Member
    I'll try making an event on this theme and hope it wins :) would probably donate all the winnings to the donation center if i did :) good luck all hehe