Recube Bins are actually Rigged Bins

I got a recube bin a while back and have been wondering why clothes didn't work in it, and then realised that you put in special clothes.

After I collected all of my tutus that I paid quite a bit for, I put them in the bin... But it wasn't enough.
I thought that maybe my backpack would be worth the sacrifice... and it wasn't.
I got 1 recube.

ONE RECUBE!!!

I wasted SO MUCH MONEY on those tutus and backpack, ONLY FOR ONE RECUBE!

And that is why I say to you, fellow player, TO NEVER TRUST RECUBE BINS!
They may sound great, but really, they will stab you in your back so hard your spine will shatter.

The End.

Comments

• English_Guy4English_Guy4 Member
    edited May 2019
    By the way, this happened literally like 10 minutes ago.
  • GeezerGeezer Member
    recube bins are essentially redundant now cos farming gives you tons of recubes
  • Geezer said:

So does this mean I was scammed by the cubit store itself?

• Geezer said:

So does this mean I was scammed by the cubit store itself?

I scammed you i hacc in cc
  • Ur not the only person get scammed from CC store...
  • In the end, I guess the recube bin is literally a bin.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Before farming update is here, recube bin is the ONLY way to gain recube and if u have 1 recube is kinda rare (around 200c idk)
  • It's dumb
  • Farming > Recube Bins
  • Recubes were very rare to have. If you had over 2k recubes, you where considered very lucky and rich. Recube bins were the only way to gain these recubes. They came out with farming which was game changing. Recubes could be gained by selling crops in the farmers co-op. The recube bin will still be in the game, though i think it should be recoded as right now its very useless. For now never use recube bins!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Recubes were very rare to have. If you had over 2k recubes, you where considered very lucky and rich. Recube bins were the only way to gain these recubes. They came out with farming which was game changing. Recubes could be gained by selling crops in the farmers co-op. The recube bin will still be in the game, though i think it should be recoded as right now its very useless. For now never use recube bins!

Over 50 recubes was insane back then. I don’t think anyone had over 300, let alone 2,000. O.o
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    Why would you use a recube bin? Just farm...
  • Exactly
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    There was some guy who got 500. NoeNt had like 200, and sold a farmer hat the day farming came out for 50k
  • LateComLateCom Member
    Could of recubed 100 pharoah crowns for 300 recubes back then
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    Chef coats gave the most, pretty sure.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    JuIius said:

Chef coats gave the most, pretty sure.

Pharoah hat was the real deal.
  • Red eagle put halo in recube bin ! O.o
  • LateComLateCom Member
    that was chickenlips
  • Rip halo =1 recube =300c
  • edited May 2019
    Okay so here's the real story about recube bins. Well I don't know if when did you start playing CC But when this game started there is no farming stuffs. we used to buy recube bins to get recubes. We got to make 3 recube for 1 pahroah hat cuz its the fastest stuff to make recube. We used to sell scrubs for 50-100c last 4-3 years. So definitely Its not a junk or wastes. And Yes we old players trusted recube bins and helped us to be rich. But at this time, yes it is useless depends on players. You can use it now as decoration but every item on CC has its own purpose. So its useless? right now yes but still usefull as deco.

Edit: Oof did I just sent it twice!? sry i didnt want to double this mods. u can delete this comment for i got unstable internet when i posted it.
  • Okay so here's the real story about recube bins. Well I don't know if when did you start playing CC But when this game started there is no farming stuffs. we used to buy recube bins to get recubes. We got to make 1 recube for 1 pahroah hat cuz its the fastest stuff to make recube. We used to sell scrubs for 50-100c last 4-3 years. So definitely Its not a junk or wastes. And Yes we old players trusted recube bins and helped us to be rich. But at this time, yes it is useless depends on players. You can use it now as decoration but every item on CC has its own purpose. So its useless? right now yes but still usefull as deco.
  • LateComLateCom Member
    pharoah gave 3 recubes.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    I use recube bin for decorations only,.like a recycle bin
  • Thats why we have farming,farming gives tons of recubes,I remember trying to get recubes from those bins,it is indeed a waste of cubits compared to farming which is essentially free recubes.
  • welp their a trashcan for the pros junk
  • LateCom said:

pharoah gave 3 recubes.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Now I see why people were constantly buying pharaoh crowns back then
  • LateCom said:

pharoah gave 3 recubes.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Now I see why people were constantly buying pharaoh crowns back then
    yes we are xD