Qbees in space

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member

Krakeen said:

I realise some may be disappointed with no summer pack

I am 0% disappointed. This is something new for the game, opening new possibilities of making events and so on. The summer pack was boring anyways and I'm glad you guys came up with something new :D
    Alright well good .. at least ONE player agrees with the idea :-) I think that may be a new community record for me.
    Now you've got two. ;)

I'm so excited for this ;0;
    Now u have 3 and ya its sad that summer pack won't available this year, but when we could jump that high, is it ONLY when standing on that block? Or its something else? And ya its fine that space update will come first, overworld update need lots of works and Ik kewberth you not always free.

Q : The space stamp is weather stamp or??
    And is it a realm that bottomless?
  • Idc bout Qs and facts I just want tis
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Yeah the stamp will make the low grav. It's a space stamp. Yes bottomless... I THINK.. This is all still work in progress... but I though it was looking fun so decided to post a tease. Things will change before release.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

Yeah the stamp will make the low grav. It's a space stamp. Yes bottomless... I THINK.. This is all still work in progress... but I though it was looking fun so decided to post a tease. Things will change before release.

You think that it's bottomless? Just jump and test lol
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I love this! It adds a whole new element to the game. Think of all the builds you can do with a space theme. Given the choice between another summer pack and something completely new to the game, I'll take the new any day.
  • OMG. Gorgeous. *gasp*
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    >;O omg SCI FI YYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAY
  • This is fricking amazing, gg SirK! Was worth the wait for an event!
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited May 2019
    That is looking so cool- definitely something to be excited for! :D
    It’d be great if this was posted on the Cubic Castles social media pages- revives it and spreads the word more!
    Edit: Will there be a space-themed music box as well?
  • i vote for nordic pack
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited May 2019
    @eagence they like to create things but not to release them. Or to start something and to forget about it/give up on it.
    They have the motivation to do new things but they lose it as time passes.. See the magic things, the cone of shame, the 4 dehydrated cubes, the
    cards game
    the cardboard box, the active stove, the crocskin hat and the list goes on and on..
  • This is really amazing! I imagine alot of great building possibilities with this one.

What will happen to Space Station Alpha? Will it stay the same?
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    HYPER HYPE!!!
    New parkours.
  • well would you look at that. i always knew a space mine would be added. & here it is. next is ocean mine :’D
  • This is very exciting and a big change to the game. This is something I would have over the summer pack any day. New possibilities to the game, new parkours, and new builds. This was definitely an amazing choice to do.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Wow when they said new overworld they weren't kidding :O
  • LateComLateCom Member
    Nice. though I would have enjoyed both a summer pack and the sci-fi pack run concurrently.

If you ever need someone to host events, just hmu. I’ve been hosting Qbee Donation Center to get funds for new events and just started not long ago. So far going smoothly.
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I am over the moon with excitement for this pack ;)
  • I am over the moon with excitement for this pack ;)

Badum Tish!
  • This is for a sci-fi pack we're doing. Similar to dungeon pack ... We decided to work on this instead of a summer pack. So the sci-fi pack will essentially be released instead of a summer pack this year. I realise some may be disappointed with no summer pack, but I think this adds more to the game long term and will be more fun than some themed lots.

SirKewberth, this is so neat, I like the variety you’re bringing into the game with this, I’ve wanted something like this for awhile, and here it is!!! You have my support!!!
  • Posted a little teaser trailer of some work in progress. Have a look...

I know the big question is.. when? when WHEN? Well... Sorry no dates yet.. but I think maybe early June.

I have a bigger question, will that type of a hat be required for travelling to space or any outfit is fine, cuz wearing any outfit in space might burst your head xD
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited May 2019
    It looks very nice and promising, just take your time and refine it as much as you can before release. We cannot wait to see it. :)

I'm particularly interested in how the movement-buffed items (Bouncy blocks, cars, accelorings, wind machines) will work in there.

I have a bigger question, will that type of a hat be required for travelling to space or any outfit is fine, cuz wearing any outfit in space might burst your head xD

I suppose not, as it may work like a normal weather stamp (minus the gravity part).
  • Please tell me their will be a cosmic caw costume
  • TimbertonTimberton Member
    edited May 2019
    Yey no summer pack!!!! Now I'll (maybe) profit off of those fisherman sets >:)
  • Oh my gawd i was thought of overworld has moon mine but wow love it !!!!! :O
    ps:Any steampunk-ish stuff in sci-fi pack ? I would like to have some bootiful gears :OOOO
  • There will be rockets or a new themed car?
  • qbee vampireqbee vampire Member
    edited May 2019
    Can we spam jump button and fly infinitely in that stamp ?
    how many items in sci-fi pack?
    how much it costs?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It's too early for a lot of these questions since we're still working on the pack. I can answer about spamming the jump button. It's a moon gravity... so you can jump very high with double jump but not infinitely.
  • Y’all don’t realize how this is really good for cubic castles...
    This update will bring new types of parkours/mazes/puzzles/races etc...
  • GeezerGeezer Member

Y’all don’t realize how this is really good for cubic castles...
    This update will bring new types of parkours/mazes/puzzles/races etc...

Makes me wonder if accelos and bouncy blocks will also be affected by the stamp :O