Qbees in space

SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
Posted a little teaser trailer of some work in progress. Have a look...

I know the big question is.. when? when WHEN? Well... Sorry no dates yet.. but I think maybe early June.

Comments

• That sounds pretty neat! I've been waiting :3
  • GeezerGeezer Member
    >:O nice

also i found a potential new command idk >:O
  • TyndaleTyndale Member
    will you obtain the things from a mine or a pack?
  • Cool
  • The crowbar is sitting in his pocket :O
  • TyndaleTyndale Member
    That water is amazing :O
  • GoId said:

That water is amazing :O

I didn't even notice that as new xD. That is pretty cool
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I run debug version usually so you see stuff in the chat that is system info you wouldn't normally see. Also on the bottom right there's coordinates... same as the compass gives. There's a lot of other little differences. It's mostly to help working on new features or bugs.
  • BOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!
  • GeezerGeezer Member

I run debug version usually so you see stuff in the chat that is system info you wouldn't normally see. Also on the bottom right there's coordinates... same as the compass gives. There's a lot of other little differences. It's mostly to help working on new features or bugs.

will that mean that there will be the option to switch between the 2 different placements of the compass on the screen?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Geezer said:

will that mean that there will be the option to switch between the 2 different placements of the compass on the screen?
    No.. its just something that was always there for the work version of the game. it's nothing to do with with new features being released etc..
  • I haven't seen the video yet but OH MY
  • TyndaleTyndale Member
    GoId said:

will you obtain the things from a mine or a pack?

• How will we travel to space? Does this means new ores? New stamp? New dangers? Or is it just a random thing, that isn't really explored much as an idea?
    This is for a sci-fi pack we're doing. Similar to dungeon pack ... We decided to work on this instead of a summer pack. So the sci-fi pack will essentially be released instead of a summer pack this year. I realise some may be disappointed with no summer pack, but I think this adds more to the game long term and will be more fun than some themed lots.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Those new overworld water and grass are sick!
    Will overworld and space come at the same time?
  • I realise some may be disappointed with no summer pack

I am 0% disappointed. This is something new for the game, opening new possibilities of making events and so on. The summer pack was boring anyways and I'm glad you guys came up with something new :D
    Krakeen said:

I realise some may be disappointed with no summer pack

I am 0% disappointed. This is something new for the game, opening new possibilities of making events and so on. The summer pack was boring anyways and I'm glad you guys came up with something new :D
    Alright well good .. at least ONE player agrees with the idea :-) I think that may be a new community record for me.
  • Krakeen said:

Alright well good .. at least ONE player agrees with the idea :-) I think that may be a new community record for me.
    I like the idea too. Will be hyped for next June!
    edited May 2019
    lucaaa795 said:

Those new overworld water and grass are sick!
    Will overworld and space come at the same time?

If I had to guess right now I'd say space first because it won't require nearly as much testing. There's few slipped in overworld bits as you noticed... The crowbar is relevant with the new overworld, and yeah thats overworld grass and ocean.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Nice, not much to say...
  • Krakeen said:

Now you've got two. ;)

I'm so excited for this ;0;
  • Will there be any official event coming with that update?
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited May 2019
    No summer pack? That's a bummer... I really thought we'd get cocktails, beach towels, deck chairs, a new sleeping animation for those, maybe some new cool decos and some wearables that could have some use (eg: captain hat, maybe a floating ring to put around your body etc..)
    I was about to suggest those sometime this month but I guess we're getting none of it... UVs will skyrocket to 150k, too...
    The space pack would better break the boredom and actually entertain us for long enough to forget about the summer pack..

Also, thanks for reviving a completely functional item that has been left in the dark for years now. When are you moving onto dehydrated cubes? What about the other things?
    Krakeen said:

Will there be any official event coming with that update?

A better question would be...

Will we get any events this summer, like, at all? I'm telling you, releasing these two updates will not be enough to keep everyone interested.. Mix some events in, too, if possible.

PS: You'd better sneak a cocktail somewhere in there... We needed one for too long already!

PPS: If we get no summer pack then turn the summer sandcastle blocks into craftable stuff.. They are too cool to be left at 1-2c each
  • Whoa
    That
    Looks
    Awesome
    And I'm not disappointed about the summer pack it sounds lame anyways
  • I wasn't a big fan of the summer packs anyways, so I'm really excited to know that this will be where all the effort is put towards :D
  • This is awesome! I am so going to buy a heck ton of cubits and wait for this to release. What a gorgeous addition to the game!
  • ndplayz2468ndplayz2468 Member
    edited May 2019
    *mind blown*
    I want it I want it I want it!!!
    Tell me how much shud I save for it @p@
    P.S. summer pack is lame
  • Oh my goodness
    IM EXCITED