What happened to Newsletters?

Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
edited November 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Seems like it was a good idea that had hype built around it and then forgotten about, If they were still sent out regularly I'd read them, I know there wasn't much to talk about but we've had Halloween and didn't get a newsletter.
Plus, What's happening with the @ Crocskin Hat?

Comments

• Yeah I was wondering what happened to them. I also think this was an awesome idea, but too bad it has been left out(for now)... It would be really cool to know and read about the new updates that will be coming out and I liked the design as well..
    This was a great idea, so please bring 'em back! +1
  • thats a good question....
  • 50 points for Hufflepuff!
  • its like how supposedly in discord you get a newsletter for that how hypesquad thing but ive yet to receive any XD
  • I think it would be cool to have a newsletter where articles could be submitted and selected to be added to the newsletter to help bulk it out if it is a slow period. Like showcasing a build.
  • I think it would be cool to have a newsletter where articles could be submitted and selected to be added to the newsletter to help bulk it out if it is a slow period. Like showcasing a build.

That would be awesome
  • Hooflepoofles are gross. Pixel is DEFINETLY a Slytherin, although Ravenclaw is the best.
  • Hooflepoofles are gross. Pixel is DEFINETLY a Slytherin, although Ravenclaw is the best.

That proud, ew Ravenclaws then.. Anyways, everyone knows that Slytherin is the best house ^^

Btw, here're ma info :P

Gryffindor!
  • Yes i like it +1
  • oo Nice +1
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    BUMP! Still, haven't had a single newsletter lmao
  • Didn't even know they existed
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    We have gotten one. Ever. Lol
  • Their social medias were also inactive now tho
  • I miss the free hats from them!
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited May 2019
    Azsimuth said:

I miss the free hats from them!

hats? They only gave out one ..
  • LateComLateCom Member
    If you had alts with different emails you got more.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    LateCom said:

If you had alts with different emails you got more.

Yeah... I remember getting like 5...