Qbee Donation Center! [New Event: The Dark Cave Course!]

LateComLateCom Member
edited May 2019 in Player Events & Creations

Welcome one and all to this new movement!
As you have seen from the title, yes, this discussion is aiming to assist players!

What is this movement about?
This movement is regarding helping other players, in which includes:
Players who have gotten scammed.
New players who have just joined the game.
Struggling players who can't seem to progress.
So on, so forth.
Q: So what do we do? How is this going to work?
Watching this video will tell you more about the details of this. Basically, the main concept is that, players who are willing to donate items may, in fact, donate in the realm named 'Qbee Donation Center', in which is run by yours truly. Cubits may also be donated, and those cubits will be spent on mainly new, and scammed players. Further details in the video below.

Socke:) [21,000 Cubits]
Najmuddin006 [10,000 Cubits]
[BN] [10,000 Cubits]
Axel [Snowman Costume]
WeirdPig [5,000 Cubits]
Lonely_Island [5,000 Cubits]
+Tavo+ [5,000 Cubits]
Mr Meow Cats R [Dorkmobile Car]
Jaxovi [1,000 Cubits]
IcyTamTam [1,000 Cubits]
Krakeen [1,000 Cubits]
Mr. Granicus [1,000 Cubits]
ArabFalcon [1,000 Cubits]
... And Many Other Generous Donators! :D

You may leave your grudges and problems behind, let's talk about your opinions. Keep it civil. I dont want this thread to be locked up.

Total Cubits Raised Thus Far: 65761c!
Newest Event: The Dark Cave Course! Located In Qbee Donation Center! [The Portal]

Comments

• How could we know if this isn't a scam?
  • LateComLateCom Member
    Good question. I can testify for myself. I have been trusted numerous times with items worth 1.5-2m and I didnt touch it. Never did I touch it. You may ask Loi14 or sweetheart_1212.

Also the cubits collected will be shown right in the middle, right next to the piggy. I will update as soon as the change is seen. There you will know how many cubits there are that has been raised.

And also, scamming is for lowlifes. This is 100% non-profit, (I’m paying for my hollas myself for it as well and it’s a lot)
  • Okay, i will go there and drop 1k when i get c :)
  • And advertising for your Yt ? :3
    Joke aside, Helping newbies you should teach them read rules clearly and direct them what to do with starter time
  • LateComLateCom Member
    Yeah. I will try to redo my Let’s play videos soon, so that I can tell them to go there and watch xD
  • Don't you think this might encourage begging? It would be more effective to encourage them to do some work. Like maybe a parkour? Some challenge
  • LateComLateCom Member
    That was what I was planning when I got more funds.
  • Hmm you do know that ppl can bring out their dusty old newbie alts and then pose as clueless newbies to get free stuff? How are you going to tell a legit newbie apart from a fake?
  • LateComLateCom Member
    edited May 2019
    With my experience, it's rather easy to detect new players from alts. I won't tell you how, because that's how I run things.
  • I never asked whats your magical super trick but bruh if u decide wrong then ppls donations would go to waste
  • LateCom said:

With my experience, it's rather easy to detect new players from alts. I won't tell you how, because that's how I run things.

I can also normally tell alts from nubs
    But if this is legit, I'll donate some stuff.
    You should also make a hallway with tips and warnings and stuff
  • I donated some stuff
    Gonna donate some c later on
  • LateComLateCom Member
    Bump! New Event Going On!
  • SarcoSarco Member
    I will donate as soon as something from my shop gets sold
  • LateComLateCom Member
    Great to hear :3
  • Donated some c
  • LateComLateCom Member
    thanks!
    Bump! New 2nd Event Began!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    LateCom said:

You gave me a shirt. I threw it back on the table. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • ndplayz2468ndplayz2468 Member
    edited May 2019
    I got a farm hat from the bamboo event.threw it back on the donation tables ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Seem you can active everyday , if you wanted to be event hoster i'd give a big hands , nah joke lol but i wonder if there are any other event hosters :l
  • LateComLateCom Member
    I may get some skilled builder friends to help me and broaden the scale of this community event thing with the funds we have now. But we’ll see ^^
  • LateComLateCom Member
    Bump! New Event!
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited May 2019
    i have a feeling a comment got deleted in between lates recent posts, not sure though..
  • LateComLateCom Member
    Bump! I dont think anything got deleted
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    If possible, you should try to make the simplest how to get started tutorial and how to invest. You could then give new or struggling players some items or cubits to start them off. Winning prizes is one thing, but learning how to profit is a whole other thing.
  • LateComLateCom Member
    i've scheduled 2 videos for that on tuesday and thursday :)
  • Ya like seed money or something
  • LateCom said:

i've scheduled 2 videos for that on tuesday and thursday :)

Making vids is ok but a lot of kids don't have access to youtube, so it will be a good idea to put up some signs with instructions