Lost Connection

At least 1 time per day after I lose connection and it goes back to the login screen, it will not let me log in because it says I am already logged in. I have sent in reports and this has only been happening since the Easter Pack was released.

Try using stronger glue to keep the servers from rattling apart. lol

Comments

• Ik Bunnyzilla hunters was straining the server before
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Are you using two or more devices to play cc at the same time?
  • Ik Bunnyzilla hunters was straining the server before

I think it's more than just BZ cuz he gone and this just happened right b4 I posted this.
  • Intimate said:

At least 1 time per day after I lose connection and it goes back to the login screen, it will not let me log in because it says I am already logged in. I have sent in reports and this has only been happening since the Easter Pack was released.

This normally happens when someone else is also using your account.
    So you might be getting hacked, or if you have siblings, they might be using your account without you knowing
  • This has happened to me a lot
    First occurrence was on April 20th
    The first time it happened, I was confused. I was "already logged in," and it took a few attempt to get back in
    When I got into my account, I was in realm that I wasn't in before. I immediately changed my password right after that, then sent a support ticket. I requested account activity info and they said that there was nothing suspicious going on
    Same thing just happened about 3-4 times since then, except I figured that it must be a bug or something. It happens when I'm trying to go to hollawarps
    It's kinda annoying
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It’s most likely because you disconnect unexpectedly and the server takes a few moments to realize you aren’t actually logged in anymore.
  • U said:

It’s most likely because you disconnect unexpectedly and the server takes a few moments to realize you aren’t actually logged in anymore.

This is not even close to my situation. I play for hrs & hrs and all of a sudden I get a DC. The problem is cc servers and I refuse to believe it is anything on my end at all.

I just posted in help about what I have found on a whois lookup.
  • This has happened to me a lot
    First occurrence was on April 20th
    The first time it happened, I was confused. I was "already logged in," and it took a few attempt to get back in
    When I got into my account, I was in realm that I wasn't in before. I immediately changed my password right after that, then sent a support ticket. I requested account activity info and they said that there was nothing suspicious going on
    Same thing just happened about 3-4 times since then, except I figured that it must be a bug or something. It happens when I'm trying to go to hollawarps
    It's kinda annoying

This only happens since a few days ago when the pack came out. Seems like when cc makes changes, it effects a lot of other things. IDK, maybe someone has fat little fingers and something gets added or removed by accident?

@Retro64 <-- this is from Chuzzle lol
    Intimate said:

U said:

This is not even close to my situation. I play for hrs & hrs and all of a sudden I get a DC. The problem is cc servers and I refuse to believe it is anything on my end at all.

exactly. You disconnect suddenly and it takes a moment for the server to realize you aren’t online anymore.
  • IntimateIntimate Member
    edited May 2019
    U said:

Intimate said:

U said:

exactly. You disconnect suddenly and it takes a moment for the server to realize you aren’t online anymore.
    "the server to realize you aren’t online anymore" but I am online hence it telling me I am already logged in lol
  • I spend 1/2 hr to 1 hr in a room farming, building or anything but as soon as I try to leave the room the game freezes and when I click, I get the lost server. Then I get the already logged in popup when I try to log in. This is something new since the Easter update.

I certainly hope cc learns from mistakes when making cc 2. If not, I will not be playing anymore. I have supported this game for 1 yr and am fed up with every new update, more things breaking. The most troubling thing to me is being ignored by devs every time I point out game flaws.
  • Intimate said:

I spend 1/2 hr to 1 hr in a room farming, building or anything but as soon as I try to leave the room the game freezes and when I click, I get the lost server. Then I get the already logged in popup when I try to log in. This is something new since the Easter update.

I certainly hope cc learns from mistakes when making cc 2. If not, I will not be playing anymore. I have supported this game for 1 yr and am fed up with every new update, more things breaking. The most troubling thing to me is being ignored by devs every time I point out game flaws.

just because they dont answer you dosent mean that they are ignoring you
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited May 2019
    sdgamez3 said:

Intimate said:

The most troubling thing to me is being ignored by devs every time I point out game flaws.

You told the devs what the problem was in your post so there is really no need for them to contact you. It's the same way with the mods, just because you don't hear anything about something you reported doesn't mean the you are being ignored or it wasn't handled.
  • ^ she's right you know.
    sdgamez3 said:

Intimate said:

This normally happens when someone else is also using your account.
    So you might be getting hacked, or if you have siblings, they might be using your account without you knowing
    This is the most likely posibality
    Intimate said:

U said:

Intimate said:

U said:

"the server to realize you aren’t online anymore" but I am online hence it telling me I am already logged in lol
    I give up.
  • sdgamez3 said:

Intimate said:

The most troubling thing to me is being ignored by devs every time I point out game flaws.

You told the devs what the problem was in your post so there is really no need for them to contact you. It's the same way with the mods, just because you don't hear anything about something you reported doesn't mean the you are being ignored or it wasn't handled.
    Well here is how I look at it, They ignore me when I report a problem and they ignore the actual problem too. Things that have been broken for years are not being fixed and the devs don't even address them at all. This is why I only play 1 to 2 hours a day lately. There are approx 40 things in cc that do NOT function as they are supposed to.

Keep adding flashy shiny new things to the game and stop fixing the old things, yea that will do?

I post problems, the devs do not even try to fix the problems, to me this is ignoring. I do realize that not all players even put in as much effort to work at mining, crafting and farming so these trivial problems to me are insufficient to the average player and that there is no $$ to be made by spending time to address these small problems. But there is in that they all add up to many problems and cc lose good players and keep the bulk of players who just spend $$ to get what they need.

The problems that I do see this directly reflect an attitude of not caring about the player. This is the feeling I get when I question any motive or lack thereof. Irregardless, all things in the game should function or be removed so as to reflect a positive attitude of caring for the player. But to simply ignore them when attention is called to them is just plain wrong, imo.

There was no problem last year with Easter egg detection and I did find hundreds of eggs. Then a credible source posted 'it's too hard to find eggs" and cc changed it immediately.

I do NOT want a medal or a pat on the back. I just want all things in cc to work as they were intended.

I will not be on the forums for a long time and I will play a lot less if at all. I am just so tired of spinning my wheels to make cc a better game for all and finding many things daily that make me want to stop playing all together.

This is my line in the sand

Just do it!
  • u did notice that only u hv the problem?