better bad word censoring

you know roblox? they have a bad word censoring so good it makes people rage. i think cubic needs a filter sort of like roblox, but not that scary that it makes you poop your pants.

Comments

• LateComLateCom Member
    no.
    Cc is fine where it stands.
    Having one where you are actually typing REAL words but it comes out as censored should not be that way.
  • ^
    It used to be so annoying when actual innocent words were censored
  • ^ like I said "hi how are you?" And it went to lengths to make it look like I sweared. The outcome of that innocent sentence would be "hi ### ### you."
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited May 2019
    no.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Although the several bypasses to the censoring system need to be fixed, You can type something before a swearword and it won't censor it.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Although the several bypasses to the censoring system need to be fixed, You can type something before a swearword and it won't censor it.

I’ve shown Cosmic this before when i’ve seen him ingame. It never needed up being fixed.

Sorry just killed sans

My opinion: -99999999999999999999999999
  • and people can also add spaces before each letter
  • edited May 2019
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    cubic shouldn't just make everything censored, it should make swear words censored. people like to put spaces in between the words. they should make there be no version of the swear word. even with spaces.

• hi

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    cubic shouldn't just make everything censored, it should make swear words censored. people like to put spaces in between the words. they should make there be no version of the swear word. even with spaces.

That’s not how it works.

If they where to do that, they would have to go through and censor so many specific things.

Let’s say milk was a swear word. These are just a few of the versions they would have to add to the censoring.

M.ilk
    Mi.lk
    Mil.k
    M ilk
    mi lk
    mil k
    M,ilk
    Mi,lk
    Mil,k
    M I lk
    Mi l k
    M-ilk
    Mi-lk
    Mil-k

And that is just a slim amount.

They would have to make a new censorship system which would end up being the exact same as robloxs. Where normal words are censored.
  • U said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That’s not how it works.

If they where to do that, they would have to go through and censor so many specific things.

Let’s say milk was a swear word. These are just a few of the versions they would have to add to the censoring.

M.ilk
    Mi.lk
    Mil.k
    M ilk
    mi lk
    mil k
    M,ilk
    Mi,lk
    Mil,k
    M I lk
    Mi l k
    M-ilk
    Mi-lk
    Mil-k

They would have to make a new censorship system which would end up being the exact same as robloxs. Where normal words are censored.
    yes
  • U said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That’s not how it works.

M.ilk
    Mi.lk
    Mil.k
    M ilk
    mi lk
    mil k
    M,ilk
    Mi,lk
    Mil,k
    M I lk
    Mi l k
    M-ilk
    Mi-lk
    Mil-k

U you forgoot:

mi/lk
    mi-lk
    mi_lk
    and many more

U said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That’s not how it works.

M.ilk
    Mi.lk
    Mil.k
    M ilk
    mi lk
    mil k
    M,ilk
    Mi,lk
    Mil,k
    M I lk
    Mi l k
    M-ilk
    Mi-lk
    Mil-k

U you forgoot:

mi/lk
    mi-lk
    mi_lk
    and many more
    “and that is just a slim amount.”
    “These are just a few of the versions they would have to add to the censoring.”
  • ok ok its meant to be a joke bruh
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    I hate the Roblox chat filter. I can't even have a simple conversation without getting censored.
  • Log_er said:

I hate the Roblox chat filter. I can't even have a simple conversation without getting censored.

I was once playing with my cousins and I said " hi (cousins name) it's me (my name)"
    And it came out as hi ####### it's #### ###########
  • Lol this thread is basically a place for ppl to criticize roblox's "chat filter"
  • Log_erLog_er Member

Lol this thread is basically a place for ppl to criticize roblox's "chat filter"

Well we don't want a chat filter like roblox. It literally censors every other word. It would ruin this game. The main reason I stick around is for the social side of cubic castles.
  • what he said ^
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    Just go play roblox.
    Everybody here is an expert on that game.
  • Just go play roblox.
    Everybody here is an expert on that game.

im not. i only used to play it cuz that was the only game my cousins had
  • You know people will always found a way to say the desired word. They're not that really dumb you know.
  • True.
  • What's not dumb?
  • JuniperJuniper Member
  • close this plez
    @gdog
  • It's a good idea but I don't want a Roblox level system
    Roblox is just weird
  • Yep also, I wish there is also a country based censorship. Like for example, if you're from the Philippines, all Philippine swear words will be censored because so many people use Language barrier to say swear words in their language
This discussion has been closed.