Thanks so much Sarco!

Your suggestion on music really appeals to me and it seems to be working well. That's all I have time for really. Honest.

Comments

• LateComLateCom Member
    This may have belonged to the activity page...
    anyways what’s this you thank him for?
    I see numerous different threads about so many similar things you did already, please just put all of them in one discussion rather then flood the page...?
  • That's what I was saying. This should be on the activity wall but nooooooooo they never listen do they?
  • Are you trying to say I'm stupid?
  • You're not saying I'm stupid are you? Plus your very hatred around me, bit weird. Could you try being any more positive?
  • Don't multipost
  • LateComLateCom Member
    redboat said:

You're not saying I'm stupid are you? Plus your very hatred around me, bit weird. Could you try being any more positive?

Well... judging by your grammar, yeah
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited May 2019
    don't multipost redboat and I was trying to say that you do not listen. It's not our fault it's yours.
  • ndplayz2468ndplayz2468 Member
    edited May 2019
    LateCom said:

redboat said:

You're not saying I'm stupid are you? Plus your very hatred around me, bit weird. Could you try being any more positive?

wut grammar gotta do with dis?
    edited May 2019
    Rn redboat has 6 discussions on the forums
  • Just stop I want to leave ok it's just you don't understand how mean people are. I only just joined the foru,s.
  • Maybe I would'nt leave if it wasnt for you
    edited May 2019
    Once I was new too
    No one annoyed me because:
    I read the rules, and acted according to them
  • I've played 4 years and you've played 4 MONTHS?! No wonder.
  • Whatever i'll just read the rules
  • Yeah and please don't multipost
  • ok now i'll just do a better plan for the forums without making another discussion
  • SarcoSarco Member
    did you post this twice or did my comment get deleted ?
  • LateCom said:

redboat said:

I believe it has nothing to do with his Grammer? RIGHT?!
  • LateComLateCom Member
    r/woooosh
  • PartyParty Member
    @Latecom was just saying that this belongs on the activity section in which it does no need to take everything as an attack. He was just trying to help you out.

The discussion section is for "DISCUSSIONS". The activity section is for little comments like this. If you have any questions about the rules just ask on the activity section or you can private message me and I will help explain it.
  • Party said:

@Latecom was just saying that this belongs on the activity section in which it does no need to take everything as an attack. He was just trying to help you out.

The discussion section is for "DISCUSSIONS". The activity section is for little comments like this. If you have any questions about the rules just ask on the activity section or you can private message me and I will help explain it.

exactly! finally someone understands
  • disscusions are for announcing events, suggestions, advertising your shop or saying what ur buying or just playing games ok? theres no limit to how many u can make but try not to make to many and squeeze it all into one if the topic is related.
    Also personal advice, dont take too much offence from sdgamez3 and latecom. latecom luvs to fight with ppl and sdgamez3 just luvs annoying ppl and making them unhappy. play the game have fun and ignore those 2
  • Why do you go and say sorry but still be really rude?
    Plus I get it that I'm multiposting and that I shouldn't do it, but you don't have to be all mean to me about it. I'm sure mods aren't like you, besides I don't think you'd be great as a mod. Most mods are kind and are always trying to help you, but you are neither of those. If you see any doubt in me, I see doubt in you. So next time you walk round posting things, try to be a bit more graceful and kind.

whew I never knew I would have cared about the forums so much
  • Ndplays got it. I have tried to ignore those 2, but every like 4 kins or so I get "SDGAMEZ3 COMMENTED ON DO-OVER PLAN+POLL"
  • ooooooof what oooof ooof ooof how was i rude in that comment ;-;
  • I wasn't talking about you I was talking about sdgamez3
  • oh thank goodness
  • You are the complete opposite of sdgamez3.
    I see nothing wrong with you and you are a great person.
    And I think you should stay that way.
  • redboat said:

Why do you go and say sorry but still be really rude?
    Plus I get it that I'm multiposting and that I shouldn't do it, but you don't have to be all mean to me about it. I'm sure mods aren't like you, besides I don't think you'd be great as a mod. Most mods are kind and are always trying to help you, but you are neither of those. If you see any doubt in me, I see doubt in you. So next time you walk round posting things, try to be a bit more graceful and kind.

whew I never knew I would have cared about the forums so much

uhhhhh wut? lul
  • What did I say, sdgamez3? GET OUT OF MY DISCUSSIONS! Or at least say sorry, still post but actually be KIND?!
This discussion has been closed.