woodcakewoodcake Member
edited May 2019 in Off-Topic

Comments

• Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    I find it cool that new players are using the forums like it was designed but I think you need to realise when something you want to say is better suited for the activity wall, all I’m saying is that all these discussions you make look spammy as there are multiple of them on the front page. I feel like you need not make a separate discussion for your ‘RedBoat Daily’ and should just have 1 discussion which you can BUMP every 2 days. Just my opinion.
  • Or I could just quit completely as I sell stuff others sell, they get cubits but I get nothing...
  • I find it cool that new players are using the forums like it was designed but I think you need to realise when something you want to say is better suited for the activity wall, all I’m saying is that all these discussions you make look spammy as there are multiple of them on the front page. I feel like you need not make a separate discussion for your ‘RedBoat Daily’ and should just have 1 discussion which you can BUMP every 2 days. Just my opinion.

I agree
    redboat said:

Or I could just quit completely as I sell stuff others sell, they get cubits but I get nothing...

I don't really see how this relates to what Sir. Pixel said..?

• Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    redboat said:

Or I could just quit completely as I sell stuff others sell, they get cubits but I get nothing...

You can either take what I said constructively or react in a negative way, I was just trying to help. We don't need you to try and guilt trip us on the forums. If you don't want to use it then don't. It's as simple as that.
  • LateComLateCom Member
    and redboat just made a new discussion...
    I think he’s going for the 2x karma rather than caring about the page getting flooded.
  • Sheesh I didn't join the forums to have this happen. Maybe I'll have a do-over, being more mature on the forums. Probs a better idea.
  • Or maybe you could read the rules and stop taking offence at every comment that comes your way?
  • Can I ask; how long have you been playing this game?
  • Bruh stop trying to blackmail us with the old "I'll quit" every game has a beginner stage and you are in that stage rn. More progress means your shop will work. Stop whining
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited May 2019
    redboat said:

Can I ask; how long have you been playing this game?

Four months
    I joined in jan
  • Wait get better at maths bruh that 4 months
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited May 2019
    I'm counting may too
    Idk why though
  • But may just started bruh
  • Stop talking like a surfer
  • I know my friend talks to me like that, its really annoying.
This discussion has been closed.