I have 2 ideas or suggestions

1.Reset Perks

Many people when be 60 lvl wants to change perks but people can't so people are opening new accounts.It's very difficult to level new accounts.I think if they(admins) add reset to perks the store,this problem can be solved.

2.Devil Wings

I think we have angel wings and cupid wings but why not be devil wings too? You people will tell me now we already have imp wings.Imp wings by me is not enough or it's appearance not cool.Admins can add this wings for wings pack or can renew imp wings.I have photos for new wings.

These was my thoughts.Well what do you think?

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member
    Devil wings sound nice
    but I don't agree with reset perk..players will abuse it
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    Thanks for saying the idea
  • i dont see how reset perks will be abused
  • i want the wings and also ^
  • So.. The devil wings will kind of be like imp wings + angel wings? Or just a larger version of imp wings?
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member

So.. The devil wings will kind of be like imp wings + angel wings? Or just a larger version of imp wings?

So,did you pay attention wings on horns? and yes larger than imp wings.Maybe the same size as angel wings.Well are you liked this wings ?
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    sdgamez3 said:

i dont see how reset perks will be abused

Think like that: I giving example.You are 20lvl and you got super xp perks but when you will be 60lvl this perks will not help you.İf perks reseter in cubit store you can change super xp perks,instead you can take another perks to help you