About me... (I'm poor...)

Well, you glanced and this and thought 'WOW THIS GUY IS POOR WHO EVEN LIKE CARES' but yeah sure enough you clicked and I'm sure you've seen my profile picture being just bunny ears pink clothes and that's how poor I really am. Both my friends are rich as, and they don't give me anything AND I KNOW THEM IRL...

if I'm begging I'm so sorry even though it sounds like I am

I never had more than 1k tbh

Comments

• It's not really that hard to get 1k. If you are willing to achieve your dream, start taking action on it :)
  • RemmRemm Member
    Cute profile picture
  • Ty to remm! :D
  • SarcoSarco Member
    why do you need expensive things lol
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Work hard, play hard.
    We were all like you at the beggining. Well, except for those that bought cubits on their first week/month of playing. But as you can see, some have evolved and are now no longer that poor.
    Money come in time, by grinding. Eggs, ores or mineable blocks, it'a all a game of grind if you want to stay f2p (free-to-play) and get rich fast.
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    Watch my road to 100 series
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited May 2019
    lucaaa795 said:

Work hard, play hard.
    We were all like you at the beggining. Well, except for those that bought cubits on their first week/month of playing. But as you can see, some have evolved and are now no longer that poor.
    Money come in time, by grinding. Eggs, ores or mineable blocks, it'a all a game of grind if you want to stay f2p (free-to-play) and get rich fast.

You forgot events - a great source of free items and income.

Anyway, if you're poor, you can come to me to hear about an authentic free-to-play-and-become-not-poor experience, and some freebies if you like.
    It's that easy to not spend any dollars to buy cubits to become "not poor".
  • LateComLateCom Member
    check out my channel: CubicLateYT.
    many instructive videos on earning cubits, you may start from ‘How To Earn Cubits [Ep1] and then move on to [Ep.2] and then how to profit with hollas. You may learn a lot from earning c there and probably even be richer than your frens :)
  • Make sure not to scam , we can always report and send to cubic jail , play safe !
  • Doing daily quests,daily,will get you 1.5k in a month.
  • Yes, I have tried the daily quests but it says ''Mine 24 Raw Coal'', I've tried mining the ore and nothing happend.
  • redboat said:

Yes, I have tried the daily quests but it says ''Mine 24 Raw Coal'', I've tried mining the ore and nothing happend.

You have to mine 24 blocks of coal

• Oh ok, where do I find those?
  • redboat said:

Oh ok, where do I find those?

I mean raw coal
  • Look the raw coal is found in all mines except tropical but Arctic and desert mines are best for lots of ores. And you mine 24 blocks of raw coal, having 24 coal in your inventory won't finish the quest
  • You can get 1k in 20 days just by doing daily quests
  • JuniperJuniper Member
    Try buying things cheap then selling it high.
  • Mining resources is how I went from poor to not poor. Then I found artifacts and they have the potential of making 4,000c an hour. Then there is crafting that actually makes a lot more. becoming not poor is directly related to the time you spend on a course of action but hey, begging seems to works for some too.

I mined desert boulders for the 1st 3 months to sell the stone we get from them. I made 500k cubits from this.

So, you found the forum so go back a page to recopies (Craft) and learn how to craft things to sell.
  • I think teh main question is "how to have 'fun' and make c" intimate makes c nicely but she dosent get bored easily thats why its hard for kids
  • LateComLateCom Member
    mine with friends.simple
  • LateCom it doesn't work like that. We mine cubits but he gets almost a third of the cubits.
  • SarcoSarco Member
    I'd say mine with music at least then you don't hear the repetitive mining sound
  • Thanks Sarco. I'll have a go at that, won't be long till I feedback. ;)
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    What I always did, mine every day 100c no matter what, until you hit 100c you can stop and the next day again...

You get 700c within 1 week + you can sell the blocks that you had mined

So you almost arrive at 1k in one week.

Turn on your offline mode and start mine so that no-one can steal your cubits....

From mine you get XP, Cubits, Cube.
  • I mine trees gold coal silver iron and I craft stainless steel. Oh and sticks. Get sticks cause if you have someone who buys sticks you can make c with sticks. (Plus their easy to get)
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Do daily quest, after that sell the item you crafted/mined from quest, so u can earn 50+, if your not lazy you can try to mine resourses with your friend together and earn C, good luck at earning c ^^
  • galantis said:

What I always did, mine every day 100c no matter what, until you hit 100c you can stop and the next day again...

You get 700c within 1 week + you can sell the blocks that you had mined

So you almost arrive at 1k in one week.

Turn on your offline mode and start mine so that no-one can steal your cubits....

From mine you get XP, Cubits, Cube.

Where is this 'offline mode' so many people are talking about?

I am guessing that it is only for mobile and this is the reason we on PC get 'lost connection' so much when the offline people go back online and the game has to try to play catch up. IMO mobile and PC should be on separate servers anyways.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Intimate said:

@Intimate, offline mode is on both pc and mobile. You may not be able to see it since you have parental controls on and everything about the friends list blocked. It makes it so you appear offline to your friends so they cannot tp to you.
  • Ya bruh I play on both and can see the offline mode button on both things pc and mobile
  • Intimate said:

@Intimate, offline mode is on both pc and mobile. You may not be able to see it since you have parental controls on and everything about the friends list blocked. It makes it so you appear offline to your friends so they cannot tp to you.
    Okily dokily, thank you :)