I got asked to pay real money to get unbanned on my other account

A admin or mod in the contact section named cosmicmabz asked me for real money to get a unban what do i do??

Comments

• Basically what happened was my mom contacted to ask for a refund so cosmicmabz banned my account first and then said that it cant be refunded so my mom asked if i could get unbanned and he said no and after that he started to ask me to real life money to get unbanned which seems fishy since i didnt even get refunded...
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited May 2019
  • YNW mellyYNW melly Member
    edited May 2019
    I gtg sleep hope i can get responses
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    That is a support issue which is why I tagged Mabz. He is the CC support admin and that message appears to have come from him. So he would be the best person to say if those messages are real and possibly explain them to you.
  • Kk
  • LateComLateCom Member
    it looks fake, idk why, because it never appears as CosmicMabz. Could be wrong but I have never seen such a username.
    Did you contact through a ticket? it should say cosmiccowgamesbounce or something.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    LateCom said:

it looks fake, idk why, because it never appears as CosmicMabz. Could be wrong but I have never seen such a username.
    Did you contact through a ticket? it should say cosmiccowgamesbounce or something.

It's real. They changed the way the mafia support system works
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    It's a scam. Once you're banned, you don't get unbanned... especially by paying. Mabz in game username is Mabz. Although, I'm not sure how someone acquired that name. Aren't there limitations to stop this?
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited May 2019
    This is not real support.
    Mabz does not talk like an uneducated robot.
    I also highly doubt they would send you links.
    Below is what a real support ticket looks like.
    Support will always say "Hello, (insert name)" at the beginning of the ticket.
  • Log_er said:

It's a scam. Once you're banned, you don't get unbanned... especially by paying. Mabz in game username is Mabz. Although, I'm not sure how someone acquired that name. Aren't there limitations to stop this?

Can't be tolerated
    @SirKewberth

Did you paid the money to him to get unbanned ? If so , rip
  • This isnt fake support, i am currently banned from the game by him
  • And i didnt pay no money
  • I pressed a blue ? On the bottom right
  • Guys imma play along and when i get more info ill send
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    The support system changed recently. It is all real and legit. I do think that there is more to this story than what we have seen so far
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    edited May 2019
    I've never seen so many replies to a ticket. Usually its 1 or 2 messages and everything is taken care of. It also sounds like you had purchased cubits prior to being banned? Also, is your main account also banned? It could be that it's not a ban and just made to look like one, because real bans stop all logins from the same IP.
  • PartyParty Member
    edited May 2019
    Interesting looks like you have to pay for a refund before you get unbanned? Also Mabz responds more then 1-2 times he responded like 5 times before to 1 of my supports.
  • Guys, this cant be fake because he banned me on my other account and if it was fake, how coulf i of got banned?
  • I have proof of ban too from my alt ill send pic
  • Both of my accounts *^^prozzy^^* and []*Coaie*[] got banned, the account *^^prozzy^^* is actually suspended and all worlds that account owned are banned... could any mod look into this and try to unban me?
  • @AshiMagari yes, this is the second account that i request a refund on but the last one that i requested a refund i didnt get banned on... this is playing with my brain. Plus i requested this refund after i got banned because i had no idea why i was banned and i spent money in game so i wanted my money back...
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Try to edit ur comments instead of multi-post , btw when did this happened? Official staff WILL NOT tell you pay to unban you, ban will wearoff after it ended (except permanent ban), you have to contact support why u banned, thats,the way to know the answers.
  • @-JustAlvin- this actually happened yesterday
  • Alv'Alv' Member

@-JustAlvin- this actually happened yesterday

Did u screenshot about it
  • Yeah if u scroll up i have screen shots also he sent a new email ill show pic
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Yeah if u scroll up i have screen shots also he sent a new email ill show pic

Can u show me the email? There is LOTS of fake cc email, so I have to know.who is it
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    l

This

I mean email

Example : Alvin1234@hotmail.com (This is fake, its only an example)
This discussion has been closed.