More Rotatably Objects

By more rotation i mean that for example i want to put a piggy bank in the corner of my store but I'm able to rotate it to either left or right sides, I'd suggest so you be able to rotate it to the middle as well. (For Example, Where's my character point at).
T1.png 189.7K
T2.png 308.5K
T3.png 113.9K

Comments

• Log_erLog_er Member
    +1
  • Since overlapping objects and zfighting textures are ingame, I support this idea.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    I am certain that this is impossible to add. The game was not meant to be diagonal.
  • Yeah what Luca said
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    +1
  • Maybe a ingame tool that’ll allow you to rotate stuff.
  • +1, obviously this can’t be done for objects that would overlap into other blocks’ space, but for smaller items yes :)
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    lucaaa795 said:

I am certain that this is impossible to add. The game was not meant to be diagonal.

It's rotation would just point to the player when it's placed. Not hard to do.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Log_er said:

lucaaa795 said:

They could program a separate block. That allows a block placed on it to be diagonal.

Assuming that a realm works as a grid, they would just have to rotate the piece of the grid the new block would be placed on.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    +1
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    U said:

Log_er said:

lucaaa795 said:

They could program a separate block. That allows a block placed on it to be diagonal.

Assuming that a realm works as a grid, they would just have to rotate the piece of the grid the new block would be placed on.
    A new block wouldn't be created. It would simply face the player when placed.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Log_er said:

U said:

Log_er said:

lucaaa795 said:

A new block wouldn't be created. It would simply face the player when placed.
    I was just saying it might be easier to program it as a block. :3
  • +1
  • Log_er said:

+1

Thank you for your support!
  • Since overlapping objects and zfighting textures are ingame, I support this idea.

Thank you for your support!, And thanks to everyone else who support this idea.