Oh muh GOODNESS

If you go to the new website, and press the video on the right, near the end, you get to see the old cubit store, and.... It's..... *Sniff* beautiful!
Like why would you get rid of it?! It looks like a shop from a popular game!!!! AAAAAARRRRRRGHGHGHGHGHGHG THE CUBIT STORE LOOKS(LOOKED) BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Comments

• SarcoSarco Member
    edited April 2019
    i found it confusing so nah, although it was nice to buy singular items and clothes, ect.
  • 1)Clam down man.
    2)It looks really nice,I like the thought of buying individual items as its annoying to have so much luck,with what saw,it would help keep prices fixed,maybe....I just don't know why they would've changed it,tho,maybe they realised they would need to add a sorta luck factor when buying packs,in which case it would need to stay consistent with the cc store too.
  • They changed the store for a reason.. lol
  • ive been playing for 5-4 years and ye that cc store was good. but it needed a change
  • Ok it does look complicated but..... Individual items! *Cries*
  • Bump!!
  • Ooooooooffff why did they remove such a masterpiece of work??
  • PentaPatataPentaPatata Member
    edited May 2019
    If that is the store until now, there is no such 'Rare' things. Which for me will be a not so good state of the game.

But I agree, the design is cool
  • when you realized the tophat was 250c way back then xD and normal colored pants are 50 each RIP CUBITS
  • The old store was hard for computer people. There are also more reasons but I don't personally know them. They change everything for a reason.
  • Well randomize the items do whatever u want but give us back that bootiful layout.
    WHOSE WITH ME?!
  • Eh,I like the current layout,it fits with Cc.