White Dye

2»

Comments

• sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited May 2019
    I agree
    The recipe for white dye is very unfair
    Also @Intimate this game was made for adults?
  • I agree I spent like half an hour collecting about 500 white flowers and I was able to use it all UNDER HALF A MINUTE. Fix the amount of dye you get
  • LateComLateCom Member
    white dye is in the pack.
  • Umm ya intimate said so.
  • It ran out, last time i saw it.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Yeah something needs to happen to increase white dye availability. Most other dyes can be farmed with berry bushes. I end up having multiple full stacks of colored dyes and less than 500 white dye even though I put more effort into crafting white dye. If it's not going to be craftable it should at least be buyable, but it's actually just nowhere.
  • LateComLateCom Member
    cubit store, 350c for all dyes and 250 of white
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited May 2019
    Azsimuth said:

It ran out, last time i saw it.

When I went there, the vend said "like that's ever going to happen"
  • how dare the devs ignore inty, this is outragous....me disapointed
  • Agree
  • LateCom said:

cubit store, 350c for all dyes and 250 of white

Yes white dye is in the dye pack in cc store but we don't want to buy dye that we can make readily just to get a little white dye. Also even though the white dye has been added to the pack, they did not add it in the description at all so people who didn't get the memo have no clue.

In the same time it takes me to harvest berry as it would white flowers, I can only make 600 white dye but 30k red dye.

White dye has always been made with 2 white flowers and the yield is so low. One thing that has changed over the years tho is white dye is used in a lot of added things to the game without any thought of changing the recipe & yield. 32 things use white dye.