I just got an idea

So how about introducing a small feature inthis game
. Ok so about this feature. You had a friend you unfriended them. They want to do some begging and friend you again with another name but you recognize their clothing this keeps happening and you get annoyed. so to solve this problem, I suggest that a message pops up when you accept a friend request from a person who has previously been in your friends list. And if that person has changed their name, it also says "this player has been in your friends list under the name (insert name)". Do the same thing for alts. Now some might be wondering how would the same thing be for alts. Easy: use up addresses.
I would like to hear if you can spot some problems in dis.

Comments

• LateComLateCom Member
    Not needed, devs have other major things to do. If you dont want to friend players, just disable the feature under Parental Controls. Simple.
    Not everybody has the time to make alts just to friend one person just to beg. That's pointless. Just ignore the beggars. Simple solution. Problem solved.
  • ndplayz2468ndplayz2468 Member
    edited May 2019
    Did I mention it's a small feature?
    Oh wait I did
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited May 2019
    ^ what he said and the fact that most beggars and scammers aren't as naive as you and can use vpns
    edited May 2019
    Dude I seriously doubt the beggers' brains are hardwired for anything more advanced then begging all day. Using vpns? Their brain would explode
    Plus most beggers' are 9yros and they think their smart but their not rlly
  • LateComLateCom Member
    Just say no. Shuts them up all the time.
    edited May 2019
    Wait what?! You mean to tell me, that you told a begger to shut up, and they shut up?
    No whiny baby threats involving messages like "IMA HACK YOU!!!!"? No "IM RICHER THEN YOU"?
  • LateComLateCom Member
    LateCom said:

Wait what?! You mean to tell me, that you told a begger to shut up, and they shut up?
    No whiny baby threats involving messages like "IMA HACK YOU!!!!"? No "IM RICHER THEN YOU"?

I just said the above. Just say no. They won’t pursue you after that.
    Also I’m wondering: why do you need this? You’re the beggar aren’t you?
  • LateCom said:

ok fine I admit I go around in alts begging

Haha you begger
  • LateCom said:

Haha you begger
    @Horus can you remove this fake quote the one above me
  • Latecome deserves it I didnt say anything to her but she just went out of her way to call me a begger. She suks
  • LateComLateCom Member
    And you misgendering a male who can pummel you within seconds if we were to box makes you an idiot.

Latecome deserves it I didnt say anything to her but she just went out of her way to call me a begger. She suks

• Log_erLog_er Member
    edited May 2019
    Player tags would be better ex: Log_er#12345
    edited May 2019
    Hmm ya player tags sound good
    But then ppl will have to remember the tags and let's face it, who would?
  • JuIiusJuIius Member

LateCom said:

Haha you begger
    @Horus can you remove this fake quote the one above me
    Horus does not exist anymore
  • @Ndplayz2468 you know you completely over reacted latecom never said anything offensive he never called you a begger he said that this this problem "beggers" is solvable with the feature you already have and instead of you just leaving at it that one guy deosent agree with this, you made it explod unnecessarily. I get disagreements all the timeon my suggestions but I don't attack them I either except it or correct them in a polite way because they misunderstood my suggestion. And btw if your wearied about alt accounts then just don't accept random freind request if you don't recognize the name then just don't accept it and if there begging to be your friend then leave they can't follow you anyway cause there not your freind

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited May 2019
    /ignore
    /ignore
    /ignore
    /ignore
    /ignore

Boom. All Beggars are silenced.
  • ^
    Idk why people are clamouring for anti beggar movements when you can just /ignore or ban

edited May 2019
    @Chief blue Are. You. Kidding. Me. How did you fail to notice this comment where latecome calls me a begger and then acuse me of being mean?
    LateCom said:

LateCom said:

I just said the above. Just say no. They won’t pursue you after that.
    Also I’m wondering: why do you need this? You’re the beggar aren’t you?
    ???? How did you miss this????
  • I think it won't hurt you or latecom if you guys matured up a bit.
    You guys should just solve your problems and move on instead of starting a civil war
  • I will not have this blamed on me. I didn't start this he did and I won't end it he will
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I will not have this blamed on me. I didn't start this he did and I won't end it he will

He disagreed with the idea, and gave you a suggestion on alternate ways to deal with beggars. You where the one that couldn’t take criticism. Don’t make a suggestion if you don’t want people to disagree with you.
  • Whaaa..? Dude the him disagreeing with the idea happened before he called me a begger. P.S. pls point out where I acted hostile after he critized
  • The one who is wise and mature ends the fight. So that means ndplayz isn't any of those
    edited May 2019
    Sure I don't mind being not wise and mature
    Oh and also I didnt start this
  • Ugh
    @20%gdog please remove all that pointless squabbling
  • Ya remove all the comments above this one
  • ^ .......
  • CHIEF BLUECHIEF BLUE Member
    edited May 2019
    @Ndplayz2468 OK you got me I can admit when i was wrong i did not read everything I'm not sure who is to blame for this out break however stop making fake quote it's annoying and wrong @SirKewberth or any mod please removed these posts
  • Anyway this feature is not somthing we need since you can ignore the persons by leaving the realm he can't follow anyway or /ignore [name]
  • Ya ok. Anywho @SirKewberth @Space_fetus close dis