Dehydrated Cube and Rehydrator

Every time I put any color of Dehydrated Cube in a Rehydrator, I just crash out of the blue. I have tried it on some phones and that happens to me every time I put. Please fix this, because I'm really irritated about it. Thanks.

Comments

• I don't know if it happens to everyone, tell me if the same things goes to you.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    I have no problems on the PC. I am almost always rehyrdrating some sort of cubes and often multiples at the same time. Don't think I've had the issue on my android mobile, but not sure I've rehyrdrated a cube in that account lately (and maybe it's recent updates that have changed things).
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    I have never had this happen to me, have you tried replacing the rehydrator?
  • I have never had this happen to me, have you tried replacing the rehydrator?

I have done that, but the game's still crashing

• b3achy said:

I have no problems on the PC. I am almost always rehyrdrating some sort of cubes and often multiples at the same time. Don't think I've had the issue on my android mobile, but not sure I've rehyrdrated a cube in that account lately (and maybe it's recent updates that have changed things).

Oh okay, you're lucky though

• Also, when I put the cube. It crashes. After, I'll get back at the game. Then, I'm in the game. The Rehydrator thing is now working. It has the cube inside it. Although, the only problem is I crash whenever I put a Dehydrated Cube. I can use the Rehydrator, I can press "use", when I go near it.
  • I don't know if the problem is the phones, I even tried in other phones. But still, same thing happens. I don't know if the game is, I don't know too if some players have this same issue.
  • Please try edit your comments instead of multi posting :)
    Also it works fine for me but I haven't really dehydrated cubes lately so I don't know for sure