Add horses

TacticalthTacticalth Member
edited May 2019 in Suggestions & Comments

THIS IS THE ORIGINAL DISCUSSION
(expect someone from old ago had done this i just mean so it doesn't get stolen again)

So me, @Timberton and others have thought of the idea to add horses into the game, this is how they should work:

Maybe we could have crates that spawn little horses and when they are big we could craft saddles and drag the saddles to them and then we could ride them like a car and they could go fast and jump like 2-5 idk blocks high and only players that have perm could ride them, or just have them as a pet that when it gets lvl 50 we could use them and there could be a setting in every realm that's like "Allow horses?"
Or uhh or we could have more farm perks uh oof uh i am tired lemme breath ahh..

@SirKewberth @CosmicCow

Comments

• Well I wouldn't want a pet horse,I would really just like a Horse-Ina-Box like cows,chickens,and pigs.They would spawn from the crates and need to grow bigger like all other farm animals,You wouldn't craft a saddle but rather when you go up to them and you select wheat in your inventory,there will be a icon around the horse to "MOUNT" and then boom,you can ride your horse around the realm,jump (I think being able to jump would be quite cool!) Maybe it sounds a bit like MC....but IDC I would really like this.
  • Yeah, really looks like MC but the thing with mount and wheat is more minecrafteesy
  • Dreadful LawDreadful Law Member
    edited May 2019
    Timberton said:

game is awesome you just too nub

• sorry those Quotes were fake,I apologize.

• TacticalthTacticalth Member
    edited May 2019

@%20gdog can you remove fake's messages and timberton's last one?

• sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited May 2019
    horses is a great idea.

yup totally!

• HispanoHispano Member
    sdgamez3 said:

i lied idk why

i disagree.

Ooof.
  • +1, this has been suggested a lot
    edited May 2019
    Nr1 said:

I feel kinda sorry that I blamed sdgamez3 for lying

That's ok. I forgive you :)
  • Guys let's stop making these fake quotes,let's get to talking about the actual topic of this thread........
  • Sure
    As I said, horses are a great idea! And I like the idea that they can jump
  • PartyParty Member
    +1 Would be a nice addition to the farm pack and also I'd say make it jump 1-2 blocks.
  • ndplayz2468ndplayz2468 Member
    edited May 2019

lol this is how to frame ppl

• Log_erLog_er Member
    Can't nobody craft a saddle

lol this is how to frame ppl... I framed myself :O

• JuIiusJuIius Member
    If we had horses I would much prefer if you could spawn them in any realm, like a car.
    If you have a horse in a crate or something, only the owner of the realm can use it.
  • I want horses to be like pets so that they can go around with ppl
    edited May 2019
    Timberton said:

Guys let's stop making these fake quotes,let's get to talking about the actual topic of this thread........

Those were real quotes!

If we had horses I would much prefer if you could spawn them in any realm, like a car.
    If you have a horse in a crate or something, only the owner of the realm can use it.

Yeah horses should be rides and not poor slaves trapped in boxes and trafficked around Eden.
  • I just like the thought of having a stable filled with horses,it would make an additional "Necessity" to make in your farm..
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    +1 (it would give me content relating to current trends)
  • Lions, Tigers & Bears Oh My
  • Intimate said:

Lions, Tigers & Bears Oh My

lizards, flying bikes, broken cars, what else?1!?!!!111///?? i am going crazy! LOVING THESE

Oh look it's the person that said to keep off of his threads and activity posts :o
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    +1 I like it ^^
  • Bump
  • Yeeeet
  • Yeah, I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road
    I'm gonna ride 'til I can't no more
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited May 2019
    Oh damn accidently comment lol..
  • Lol i suggested white horse pet kennel very long ago on my easter suggestions :0