MOOOOOOSTACHES

ADD MOOSTACHES TO THE GAME WE NEED MOOSTACHES

DONT NEED TO MAKE ALL JUST LIKE 3 OR 4 THE SINGLE MUSTACHE MAKE IT. PUT THEM AS RARE OR VERY RARE IN ACCESSORIES PACK AND IN THE X SLOT WE NEED MOOOSTACHES (srry for caps lock) :v

Comments

• I agree
  • I AGREEE
  • No.
  • Azsimuth said:

No.

Why?
  • Azsimuth said:

No.

Why?
    First of all, this is not how you spell moustache. Secondly, moustaches really? Qbee's don't grow facial hair, do they? SirKewberth is working on more important things, and this would require a lot of time. Adding new shirts, pants and other stuff are much easier, because modeling these isn't a 5 min long procces. Also, i do not think this fits the game. Yes there ben rare and wierd items, but i think this crosses even that line.
  • edited May 2019
    Azsimuth said:

Azsimuth said:

No.

Why?
    First of all, this is not how you spell moustache. Secondly, moustaches really? Qbee's don't grow facial hair, do they? SirKewberth is working on more important things, and this would require a lot of time. Adding new shirts, pants and other stuff are much easier, because modeling these isn't a 5 min long procces. Also, i do not think this fits the game. Yes there ben rare and wierd items, but i think this crosses even that line.
    We have hairy guy set so why not a moustache? :v
  • PartyParty Member

Azsimuth said:

Azsimuth said:

No.

Why?
    We also have beards and wigs.
  • Party said:

Azsimuth said:

Azsimuth said:

No.

Why?
    We also have beards and wigs.
    Wigs aren't real hair...its a wig,However there is literally SANTA BEARDS and HAIRY GUY CHEST...
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    Suggested this ages ago, never got a reply.
    +1
  • I'll give this +1 it is cool to have that in game lol
  • Dude moustaches are just like beards(duh) and they can take the mask format like beards(also duh)
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    If these were added, they would be put in the beard spot... nubs.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    +1

If these were added, they would be put in the beard spot... nubs.

^

• we need more facial hair

• I agree