The L.G.B.T.Q Community clan (approoved)

This is the first cc clan of its kind ive seen. we are accepting all players into our clan and

NOTE: This is approoved by 4 mods ingame

If you want to join add me firewards or flyingfoxbat. We are currently doin events like reindeer raffle
Thank you

Comments

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Sign me up :D
  • Gay lesbian bi trans and?? Lol what am i doing
  • Gay lesbian bi trans and?? Lol what am i doing

It would be better if you watch your language...
  • lol notin wrong with it
  • lucaaa795 said:

Gay lesbian bi trans and?? Lol what am i doing

It would be better if you watch your language...
    ?????
    Nowon did anything...
  • Great Clan

I remember seeing a clan like this. The name is True Colors. I think the owners were Ashibug or Mysticall.
  • what did u say?
  • PartyParty Member
    So what's this clan even do?
  • idk
    Party said:

So what's this clan even do?

its a community a support group where friendships and happy memories are born. deep conversations and more xxx
  • ndplayz2468ndplayz2468 Member
    edited May 2019
    what does L.G.B.T.Q stand for?
  • lesbian gay bisexual transgender queer
  • I don't get it
  • LateComLateCom Member
    wait... what is queer?
    only know the first four but where Q comes from?
  • I love this idea! I know a particular individual who would be against it, but he can go uh, nvm.

To answer your question Late, q refers to queer, originally meaning weird or odd, but society has evolved it to mean someone who is not "straight". It's a giant umbrella essentially.
  • I love this idea! I know a particular individual who would be against it, but he can go uh, nvm.

To answer your question Late, q refers to queer, originally meaning weird or odd, but society has evolved it to mean someone who is not "straight". It's a giant umbrella essentially.

Could u tell me who this person is so i can avoid them @DsBerrypaw
  • Ya my comments keep getting deleted to D: and I just say normal stuff and *POOF*
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited May 2019
    Diversity is strength beep boop beep execute code 190 beep boop beep diversity is the future beep boop beep execute code 201
    NPCs, unite!
    Beep boop beep beep
  • weird
  • Im guessing because of what my clan is mods are closely monitering it.
  • TacticalthTacticalth Member
    edited May 2019
    Wht is queer?

Edit: and why is there no straight?
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

Wht is queer?

Technically, people who are straight are not really a part of the LGBT+ community, but some acronyms include the letter 'A' to allow straight allies to support and be included somewhat. It's supposed to be a community about inclusivity and respect, so that's really the only requirement to be a part of most things :D
  • PartyParty Member
    firewards said:

Im guessing because of what my clan is mods are closely monitering it.

Very controversial subject is why. Don't think I'll join rather keep things like this out of a game but gl.
  • Party said:

firewards said:

Im guessing because of what my clan is mods are closely monitering it.

Very controversial subject is why. Don't think I'll join rather keep things like this out of a game but gl.
    It's thought of as a "safehaven".

Wht is queer?

Technically, people who are straight are not really a part of the LGBT+ community, but some acronyms include the letter 'A' to allow straight allies to support and be included somewhat. It's supposed to be a community about inclusivity and respect, so that's really the only requirement to be a part of most things :D
    I think that the Allies part of it is key. The whole idea is that we are trying to have a safe place for EVERYONE, which that should include heterosexual people as well :)
  • I really like your idea man and it is a great step towards development ^^
    Lemme know if u need any help
  • I really like your idea man and it is a great step towards development ^^
    Lemme know if u need any help

ty, means alot
  • i want to join, but you haven’t accepted my request. maybe it’ll be much easier if you tell me the name of the realm the clan stone is in??
  • i friended u srry xxx
  • Hey, are you guys including aces too?
  • LateCom said:

wait... what is queer?
    only know the first four but where Q comes from?

maybe Q means QBees?

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Queer is an umbrella term for sexual and gender minorities who are not heterosexual or are not cisgender. Originally meaning "strange" or "peculiar", queer came to be used pejoratively against those with same-sex desires or relationships in the late 19th century. Beginning in the late 1980s, queer activists, such as the members of Queer Nation, began to reclaim the word as a deliberately provocative and politically radical alternative to the more assimilationist branches of the LGBT community.
This discussion has been closed.