I reported someone and when I finished I had lost connection. Did the report still go through?

For future reference, I would like this question to be answered. I was reporting someone, and when I came back I had lost connection.

Did it still go through?

Comments

• PartyParty Member
    I would say just resend it, couldn't hurt.
  • Party said:

Okay :p
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited May 2019
    If you reported it from this account, no, it did not go through. I can't find it. If you could send it again that would be great. Unless you can't remember the username/realm, which is okay
  • Party said:

It keeps happening x.x
  • If you reported it from this account, no, it did not go through. I can't find it. If you could send it again that would be great. Unless you can't remember the username/realm, which is okay

Okay, thanks a lot, i'll try :p
  • PurpleDeerFoxPurpleDeerFox Member
    edited May 2019

If you reported it from this account, no, it did not go through. I can't find it. If you could send it again that would be great. Unless you can't remember the username/realm, which is okay

I accidentally did a very short one (ignore that one) oops

But it keeps happening and I remember everything what happened it's just it keeps losing connection when I write the full report when my WIFI-connection is full bars..

Any ideas what could be going on or what I could do to fix it?

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

But it keeps happening and I remember everything what happened it's just it keeps losing connection when I write the full report when my WIFI-connection is full bars..

Are you writing novels inside the report? I experienced it a long time ago while writing a very long report
  • lucaaa795 said:

Are you writing novels inside the report? I experienced it a long time ago while writing a very long report
    Yeah they're pretty long
  • Lol ya that happens
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

lucaaa795 said:

Yeah they're pretty long
    Yeah, I’ve always disconnected if I make a report too long.
  • U said:

lucaaa795 said:

Yeah they're pretty long
    What should I do? It's one of those things that you can't make short however you try and then when shortened it isn't detailed or good enough to report.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

U said:

lucaaa795 said:

Yeah they're pretty long
    What should I do? It's one of those things that you can't make short however you try and then when shortened it isn't detailed or good enough to report.
    Let the devs know that their reporting system is broken and has been broken for a long time.
  • PurpleDeerFoxPurpleDeerFox Member
    edited May 2019
    lucaaa795 said:

U said:

lucaaa795 said:

Yeah they're pretty long
    Let the devs know that their reporting system is broken and has been broken for a long time.
    lucaaa795 said:

U said:

lucaaa795 said:

Yeah they're pretty long
    Okay :p how should I do that? Should I do a ticket or post something on forums
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    as this is a tech problem with the report system, contact support.
    meanwhile any matter you normally report in-game but it isn't working as you said before, contact one of us here on the forum(trough private message).
  • scorto7 said:

as this is a tech problem with the report system, contact support.
    meanwhile any matter you normally report in-game but it isn't working as you said before, contact one of us here on the forum(trough private message).

Okay, thanks ^^